• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie here

79F150

I was at WITC last weekend and seen some Eb there thought I would drop by and say hi. I got to meet Doc over the weekend also. Hope yall don't mind me stopping by being a full size and all. Here is a pics of my rig.

getfile.php

getfile.php

getfile.php

getfile.php

OP
OP

79F150

LOL I have been told that about Broncos in general but I still stick with my old truck I love that thing even though it can realy P me off at times. I broke a Transfer case last weekend and spent the next 5 hours under it. It was fun when it was done.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Welcome aboard 79F150 and nice truck !

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 255

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Sweet truck. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the fun and share the knowledge. Again welcome;D

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
Welcome to the board. I can't tell from the pictures is it a short bed? One of my hunting buddies had a 79 short bed that thing was sweet.

vap13

Welcome and enjoy the site. I have a 73 F250, but not in as good as shape as yours. My EB is my favorite, a labor of love.
Enjoy - Paul

OP
OP

79F150

Thanks for the replies it is in fact a short bed. The smasher bumber has been a work in progress for some time and I just picked up 2 door, 3 fenders and a grill shell. I plan to make some half door with the worst pair. I am sorry about how long it took for me to get back. I was at my house that has no net to sign in at. I stay with my father during the weekdays to take care of him and at my house at the weekends which I cut off my phone and cable at. That makes more money for the truck fund. I am also on the look out for the deal I can't pass up on a 1987 up Bronco for the wife.

michael084

Loc.
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
Nice truck, I have a 74, mine is custom lightened though, much more rust than yours. My dad won't ride in it cuz he thinks the body might fall off the frame when I hit the brakes. Of course when the brakes are wet they dont work anyway.

OP
OP

79F150

I know what you mean. My old man hates my rig and hell I am 31 years old. He gives me what for all the time about it but NO one is going to talk me into getting ridd of it. LOL Here I thought I was the only one.