• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie - Saying Thanks!

13fishman13

Loc.
Richland, Wa.
I have been using the information you Bronco Guru's have amassed here for the last few years and simply wanted to say Thanks! The amount of knowledge that has been shared here is really amazing and helped significantly through my restoration journey. I am amazed at the willingness to provide helpful advice, the offers to meet up and show someone how to fix things, all the oddball tips and tricks and the overall commaradery. This is a great site populated by great people. Thanks again from a proud newbie member.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The before and after photos in your garage are amazing, you have a great looking eb!