• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Not So YA 35x12.5 x 15's BFG Mud Terrain KM2's Mounted 9/128

kntr

Bronco Guru
I love my 37x12.50x17 KM2s. They are quiet on the hwy and great traction in the rain and offroad. They are a great all around tire. They do run a little smaller than some tires. I have a set of Hankook 37s too and the BFG are a little smaller.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Got the new tires mounted today

They feel a little firmer, and not much louder on the highway

Here are some pics

muds.jpg

muds2.jpg

muds3.jpg

muds4.jpg

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love those wheels. I had a set on my old 94 bronco. Thumbs up.

Eugene

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Trust me, 265/70/17 (32x10.50). Think about it. ;D

I love the bigger rims but $174 vs $240 by going to the 17" rim and metric, thats $250 difference. I plan to run stock steelies with hubcaps or slots (need to find another pair, have 3).

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
The sick thing is Tirerack had the old versions on sale for $94 each awhile ago as the new MT's were coming out. Besides, prices are high now, but should come down as more and more OEM's use this size tire. You know you want to pimp it :)

That's my plan, but I feel your pain, at $400 a corner for tires and wheels, it's gonna be awhile.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
The sick thing is Tirerack had the old versions on sale for $94 each awhile ago as the new MT's were coming out. Besides, prices are high now, but should come down as more and more OEM's use this size tire. You know you want to pimp it :)

That's my plan, but I feel your pain, at $400 a corner for tires and wheels, it's gonna be awhile.

Oooh that would have been a nice pickup. I have a set of 245/75/16's and wheels in OR to put on it, may run them till I can afford bigger. But yes you know I like the bling ;D