• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NOW SHIPPING.....NEW Broncitis decal design!

L&D's Broncos

Cool Decals

Very cool Drew!
Are you bringing a few sets to Townsend? The Southern set will likely be a big hit there. As I will take a set also.....Thanks for offering these up!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks for the support. I guess the guy from Vancouver does not understand that many of us down here in the U.S. like our red white and blue and stars and stripes in one or both of those forms. ;D

Yes, I will post as soon as they are ready to ship, and will be taking some with me on my trip out to FFF in CA and then to the Super Celebration in TN the week after.

My partners with OBR and I will also have some cool new OBR merchandise as well (at least at the TN show since I will be meeting Nhopman there and he will be producing that merchandise at his place in NC).

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I had another question - I want the Stars and Stripes version & I'll be running a glass tailgate that doesn't have the Ford embossed on it. Is the vinyl attached to a sheet so that the letters are aligned or are they individual? Obviously I'd prefer the pre-aligned option if possible. Thanks!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I had another question - I want the Stars and Stripes version & I'll be running a glass tailgate that doesn't have the Ford embossed on it. Is the vinyl attached to a sheet so that the letters are aligned or are they individual? Obviously I'd prefer the pre-aligned option if possible. Thanks!

The ones we have been selling for over 10 years come spaced on one sheet, although, I usually cut them apart to put them in a standard envelope for reduced postage and since they are typically installed individually.

We had to send these out to another company to be printed, so I am not sure how they will come just yet. I am assuming they will be on one sheet and spaced as the others, but I do not know that for sure at this point since it was not a requirement I asked for.

If they are and you order a set, just let me know not to separate them.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
New printed American and Confederate flag tailgate letters have arrived and are ready to ship!

If interested, please send me a PM.

Price is $25 including postage.

I did not see them yet since my dad picked them up today. He said the American flag version was modified as suggested by Ghost in post #6. He said they look really sweet!:cool:

Last edited:

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Out of curiosity, any way to do a matching set for the front "FORD" on my stock, no frills front end?

Attachments

• 1202101000a.jpg
    1202101000a.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Out of curiosity, any way to do a matching set for the front "FORD" on my stock, no frills front end?

I could do a one-off set in cut vinyl, but I do not think the effect will be near as good since they are much wider spaced relative to their small size.

Cready1

Loc.
Atlanta
Decals

I need black grill and tailgate vinyl letters how do I go about ordering those from you broncitis? Thanks