• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP 435/Dana 20 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
I have a NP435 that is bolted to a Dana 20 (T-shift) transfer case. It has the billet BC Broncos adapter with the stock 6 cyn. adpter. The set up also includes a new flywheel, new clutch, new pressure plate and stock bell housing. I also have a stock pedal assembly and all the linkage pivot pieces if needed.

This set up was going in my dad's Bronco but he has lost interest in the project and now it taking up space in my garage.

Price reduced $500....

Last edited:
OP
OP
tmac

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
Sorry it took so long to get back to you but it has been a long day at the office.

I have never had to ship anything via truck freight but this is what I came up with after a little checking around. The cheapest quote I found is $433.39. I had it calculated at 300lb. shipped residence to residence. The actual weight may be slightly lower but I don't know how much it will affect the shipping cost. Even with the cost of fuel these days it seemed a little high. I will try to do a little more checking around tomorrow. If you have any other ideas let me know.

Last edited:

maws75

Sorry thats a little to steep for me right now thanks for checking.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Try forwardair.com
They are very reasonable. It has to go terminal to terminal as they don't do street deliveries, but if there is a terminal nearby you, it is very economical. The closest terminal in SoCal is Carson, CA. I recently picked up a trans there that came from Texas.

OP
OP
tmac

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
Ok, so I just got off the phone with forwardair.com. They quoted me $135.70-205.35 depending on actual weight. The only catch is that the closest hub they have to you is in Seattle.

Let me know what you think.

Niknar

Loc.
Edmonds
I am doing a c4 to NV3550 swap. So I need a clutch pedal assembly and all the linkage pivot pieces. Are these pieced different for different transmissions? How much + shipping to 98908? Thank you.

OP
OP
tmac

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
I'm not sure if everything is the same but the stock pedal assembly and all the pivots up to the bell housing should be the same.

For now I would like to keep everything together but I may part out in the future.

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Hey Tmac,

I am interested and I live up in the Covina area.

No shipping required:)

I'll PM you my number!

Thxs

Brian

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Thank You!

It was great seeing your Bronco, very impressive.

I feel inadequate now:cry:

Now more decisions, you are making it easy for me to upgrade to a V8.

I hate decisions.

If you need me to haul your rig, let me know.....It should fit!;D

Status
Not open for further replies.