• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OBB Raffle has ended! Congratulations to our winners!

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
cdkaminsky said:
Bronco Driver Magazine has donated 7 T-shirts and 5 Decals for the OBB auciton! A special thanks to them!

Please get your tickets.....if you do not like to use paypal let me know we can work something out.....

Lets get more ticket sales and more donations coming in!

Thanks Cory

;D That is great! I would proudly wear a t-shirt from such a great magazine. Their decals are a nice addition as well. Thank you Bronco Driver! Thank you too Cory! ;D

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
:D Alright, I think this raffle is too complicated right now. How about I put the paypal account info here instead of having to ask for the link, wait for an answer, and then go to the secret site? Maybe that would be easier. ;)

Here we go! So far we have some pretty nice items in the raffle. We have a Sirius Satellite Radio package (sportster pro package) Service agreement is required for use and is NOT included.

We also have a Remington Arms Gift basket which includes 1) FieldMaster Cleaning System 2) Remington Black Delrin Peanut Pocketknife 3) Remington Playing cards 4) Remington Country Coffee Mug 5) Remington Ammunition Team Cap and 6) Remington Hat Pin

BRONCO DRIVER Magazine has donated 7 T-Shirts (Winner's choice of size) and 5 Decals!

We are hoping for even more great prizes by the end of the raffle! The drawing will be held Sunday October 16th at 4PM central. All proceeds go to Operation Baghdad Bronco. Entries are $2 each and payment can be made through PayPal to deaguilera814@hotmail.com . Please include name, address, and contact # in comments incase you win! If you prefer a different payment method, email me and we will work it out. Thank you all for your support and GOOD LUCK! :D

Attachments

• Sirius%20Radio.jpg
    Sirius%20Radio.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 4
  • sportsterfull.jpg
    sportsterfull.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Remington%20Gift%20Basket.jpg
    Remington%20Gift%20Basket.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 2
  • wdecal.gif
    wdecal.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 2

4wheelnar

Loc.
Benton
Buy Your OBB Raffle Tickets!!!!!!

CPT_D_1969 said:
:D Alright, I think this raffle is too complicated right now. How about I put the paypal account info here instead of having to ask for the link, wait for an answer, and then go to the secret site? Maybe that would be easier. ;)

Here we go! So far we have some pretty nice items in the raffle. We have a Sirius Satellite Radio package (sportster pro package) Service agreement is required for use and is NOT included.

We also have a Remington Arms Gift basket which includes 1) FieldMaster Cleaning System 2) Remington Black Delrin Peanut Pocketknife 3) Remington Playing cards 4) Remington Country Coffee Mug 5) Remington Ammunition Team Cap and 6) Remington Hat Pin

BRONCO DRIVER Magazine has donated 7 T-Shirts (Winner's choice of size) and 5 Decals!

We are hoping for even more great prizes by the end of the raffle! The drawing will be held Sunday October 16th at 4PM central. All proceeds go to Operation Baghdad Bronco. Entries are $2 each and payment can be made through PayPal to deaguilera814@hotmail.com . Please include name, address, and contact # in comments incase you win! If you prefer a different payment method, email me and we will work it out. Thank you all for your support and GOOD LUCK! :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This should make it a lot easier to purchase tickets! I am sending $20.00 your way. I want to win that satelite radio!

4wheelnar

Loc.
Benton
Come On Guys!!! LET'S all make OBB a SUCCESS!!

;D
I know that Melissa is getting anxious. There are only a few days left and Phillip is going to be home. I know you have all done a lot of work and giving of donations so far but I hope everyone will stay true to their word of offers of help. This is when she really will need it the most. We have a lot of parts that have been promised but have not made it to John yet and a lot of offers of help and everyone being asked to help out now seems to be too busy. Just this week alone Melissa said she felt way overwelmed and in over her head. She told me she bit off more than she can chew and she is scared we may not get this done before Phillip gets here. With everything left to be done we need to start calling in on all of the promises. 3 or 4 people can't do it all. I started trying to call Vendors yesterday, but don't know a darn thing about the parts of the Bronco that is how it is put together. I felt a little bit lost, but I am trying. We need everyone to work together to see this project through. The end to the OBB Project will be here soon. I know everyone has done so much and Melissa is so thankful for everything that everyone has done. Time is running out guys. Come on let's get this project done and make Phillip one of the happiest solders coming back from Iraq!! Do you realize if all of the people that have shown interest in this project bought one raffle ticket each we would have plenty of funds to buy the parts needed??
I know you guys are great and you will not let this project be a failure! Let's finish up the OBB!

Leslie

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Raffle update: We are up to 59 entries into the raffle! Drawing is Sunday Oct 16th at 4 PM central. Good luck! Thank you all so much for your support! Unfortunately, we aren't out of the woods yet. We have less than 100 days before his homecoming and a long list of items still needed. I hope this raffle helps us get closer to the finish line. I can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when he sees his rig! He is surely going to be overwhelmed!! :eek: :eek: Can you imagine coming home from that big nasty sandbox over there to your family AND an AWESOME overhauled rig!!??? :eek: :eek:

4wheelnar

Loc.
Benton
Let's try to reach 100 raffle tickets sales for the OBB for Today

Let's try to break the 100 ticket raffle ticket sale before the end of the day!! I know you guys can do it. Melissa I have 10 sold here so you can add that to your total. I will send the $20.00 by your mom. Come guys I know we can make a difference here. BUY THOSE TICKETS! ;D ;D ;D ;D

cdkaminsky

Loc.
Pflugerville
More items added!

MORE ITEMS for the OBB RAFFLE!

Monte (sfaforester) has donated a couple items to the raffle! The first item is a red Operation Baghdad Bronco hat. The second item is a Johnny Lightning working class "Kick It" '66 Bronco! Thanks Monte for dontating these items!

These items can be seen on the OBB site.

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Thank you Monte. Those items should draw some more interest in the raffle.

Leslie, with the 10 you sold, we are up to 79 entries so far. Thank you.

Thank you Cory for keeping the website up to date. You really have put a lot of time and effort into it.

Thank you to all you guys at Smith Ford in Conway Arkansas...Absolutely NONE of this could be done without you guys!

Thanks so much to all you Bronco enthusiasts for helping get this thing going. ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
CPT_D_1969 said:
Thank you to all you guys at Smith Ford in Conway Arkansas...Absolutely NONE of this could be done without you guys!

Thanks so much to all you Bronco enthusiasts for helping get this thing going. ;D
Cool thanks monte and maybe the next time I buy a new ford I just might have to go down to Smith Ford :cool:

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
WOW! :eek: We are now up to 104 entries. You all are awesome! I wish there were words that expressed my gratitude. Thank you doesn't seem like enough! ;)

4wheelnar

Loc.
Benton
You Guys Are Doing Awesome!! With the OBB Raffle

WOW!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You guys did it today you beat the 100 ticket mark for sales. It also sounds like we are getting some really nice items built up for the raffle!!! Come on guys lets keep this up. If we could sale at least 50 tickets a day until the deadline Melissa might be able to buy a couple of those much needed parts we have to have to finish up the OBB Project. Let's keep this going!!!! GREAT JOB!!! :) :) :)

cdkaminsky

Loc.
Pflugerville
Other Forums

If you all are active on other Off-Road forums spread the word.....give the members a quick run down of the project and see if you can get some non-Classicbroncos.com users to buy raffle tickets!

Cory

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
cdkaminsky said:
If you all are active on other Off-Road forums spread the word.....give the members a quick run down of the project and see if you can get some non-Classicbroncos.com users to buy raffle tickets!

Cory

I agree, not only for the raffle, but also to spread the word of all the good things people are doing for someone else. Thank you all again.