• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2009 Registration Info Here!

1WILD69

Loc.
south range
What about that monster that is your avatar?

I wish it was still running. Gordon told me "the impossiable" was nasty, and I wanted to try it! The new motor should be here Mon. or Tues. The first one was a coffee table for over a year, couldn't afford to put it in. Then it had a short life, about 5 rides.... Might have it ready for Harlin, KY.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I wish it was still running. Gordon told me "the impossiable" was nasty, and I wanted to try it! The new motor should be here Mon. or Tues. The first one was a coffee table for over a year, couldn't afford to put it in. Then it had a short life, about 5 rides.... Might have it ready for Harlin, KY.

Won't be hard to find a seat, we'll make sure you get one.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Is anyone going to have a open seat? I'm going to make the trip but won't have the bronco.:-[

If you plan to register your Bronco so you can participate in the raffle,
be sure to bring proof of ownership....

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
That's what some models might say Ben, but not this forecast ;D

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ar/ho...y.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&metric=0

And I'm still working on it brother ;)

It finally quit about 10 am here today - may have some tomorrow...and Monday brings the chance of a thunder storm/severe weather....%)
but ....Astark has worked magic on the weather before so I'm leaving it in his hands (I did order the standard 'side curtains for the tent policy' like always, as that seems to help too)

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Mine is gettin close to being done. It has steering now. And working on putting the bumpers back on tomorrow. Front bumper needs to be raised 2". I put a body lift on it. I didnt have time to get my roll cage done. So the roll bar will just have to do for now. Stereo neesd to be put back in, Hood needs to be fitted and bolted on, etc, etc, etc.
I cant work on it much tomorrow because the kids and I are going to a wedding, and Sunday I have to go to Springfeild ILL to haul a camper. If all else fails, I take Monday off work as well.

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
I'll have an open seat as far as I know BUT the pic of my bronco in my avatar was taken the last time I was at Hot Springs. Fair warning.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Finished my final things on the Bronco this morning....hooked up my throttle to the quadrajet :p and checked all the fluids. Now out for a quick test run this afternoon and then nothing more to do but wait for all the Broncos to roll into town!;)

JRS77

Loc.
Omaha, Texas
Got my rig ready this week. Looks like I will be attending again. Hope they still have some 3X shirts available. I'll be bringing some goodies from the LEBC with me.