• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2010..Info..my phone...REGISTRATIONS UPDATED

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
OCBR 2010 Information will be posted on this thread as it becomes available. Please check back often to make sure you don't miss anything. I love talkin to all of you when you call and this thread is in hopes of getting everyone on the same page at the same time.

First Item:
EVENT DATE - Check-In/Registration will open at 2pm on Wednesday Sept. 22, 2010
Event runs through Saturday night Sept. 25th
when we have the raffle & BBQ! (Wheelin on Sunday is included in your registration but is on your own-no guides)

Information will be posted here as well as on the Oklahoma Classic Bronco website at www.okclassicbroncos.net[/B]

Online registration forms ARE available NOW.....THANK YOU DON!!!!!

Hopefully this gives everyone 'vacation planning info'

Last edited:

74 Explorer

I'll be there if the lords willing and the creek don't rise.

(although I probably won't know anyone);D

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There's a crew from MEB planning on making it to OCBR 2010, looking foward to some mid-west wheelin' and hospitality.

BIGED

Guru ????
Im glad to see this thread start, now wheres nyles?;D he needs to keep count. Im just in need of the paper work to send in. Dont worry about not knowing anyone there will be lots of new friends there.:)

Attachments

• 100_1611.jpg
    100_1611.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 117

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Im glad to see this thread start, now wheres nyles?;D he needs to keep count. Im just in need of the paper work to send in. Dont worry about not knowing anyone there will be lots of new friends there.:)

Talked to him last week, said he's been busy hunting & workin..

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
I'll be there if the lords willing and the creek don't rise.

(although I probably won't know anyone);D

I'll be there too.. I scheduled my vacation at work just last week. My buddy said he's gonna go with me(he's a jeep guy though%) ) We're practicaly neighbors, we should get together so we know someone when we get there;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
More Info

HOTEL INFO UPDATE: I spoke with the owner and his recommendation was:KNIGHT'S INN
Book on line - then call and verify that they received and have all info correct.
(501) 624-4436 This is the direct # to the hotel in Hot Springs not the National Reservations #.
This is better than last year as:
1. When you book to stay at least 2 nights on line you get a 20% discount (more than the 10% he offers when you just stop in/check in last minute.)
2. It will show you what your charges will be - you just need to verify with them. Of course if you have a dog etc., they have a pet deposit and seperate nightly charge for that.
3. When you call to verify: tell them you have booked on line, that you are with the Oklahoma Classic Broncos group and are calling to verify they have your reservation.
-------------------------------------
The higher prices shown for the rooms (bottom of lists) may be for a room with a jacuzzi - if that is your desire - be sure to verify that with them when you call.

moving right along.............towards Sept.;D

Last edited: