• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2010..Info..my phone...REGISTRATIONS UPDATED

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
Just a reminder for everyone.. I checked the small fire extinguisher I keep under my seat, the gauge says EMPTY:eek:. I said no way , and took it in the yard and sure enough, nothing.. I havent looked at it in a long time. Glad i haven't needed it. So be sure to check yours, I hope nobody needs it.
I'll be getting a new one today

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
yeah, yeah, I kknow it's 7:30 and I'm on line...%)
we'll be outta here shortly tho.....
Travel Safe and we'll see everyone.......after while sometime

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yeah, yeah, I kknow it's 7:30 and I'm on line...%)
we'll be outta here shortly tho.....
Travel Safe and we'll see everyone.......after while sometime

Booooo, I wanna go now! :-X Be safe, see you soon enuff

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yep, they got right after it and out on the trail several hours ago to do Bailie's ;D

I'm hoping for further report late tonight sometime ;)

I just got in from my preflight inspection finding no headlight high beams, a new relay fixed that in short order and I am ready to head out early in the morning :cool:

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Going out to eat now! Only ran bailies then Chrysler canyon. I think! Mudd broke already! Rapped his rear end up! No major damage! Welds broke on spring perches!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yep, Bailies Boulders and some others! Then went out to eat Mexican with a great group. If your coming later on in the week we'll see ya then. If not, then you need to make plans to make it next year.