• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Before anyone asks........
OCBR 2011 Event Date:
Wednesday Sept. 21 - Registration/Check In opens 2pm
thru Saturday Sept. 24th!

I already have some good news......but I'm saving it as a surprise - just wait a bit.

oh.....and I'll let ya know when the registrations are ready.....;)

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
we do Nyles but some people need to know early enough to get there registrations on time this year so we don't have 1/3 of the people registrating at the event.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
we do Nyles but some people need to know early enough to get there registrations on time this year so we don't have 1/3 of the people registrating at the event.

You dreamin again?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did you eat all that jerky on the way home or save a bit?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Putting in vacation request with the wife, looking to fly in and bum rides for the weekend I'm sure I can find an extra seat here and there. Where is the best place to fly into closeness/cheap.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Can't wait for another crack at Impossible and Warn Hill...maybe this time in high gear?!?!? %)

can you pull in the dates a bit please, like by 11 months!???:D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Putting in vacation request with the wife, looking to fly in and bum rides for the weekend I'm sure I can find an extra seat here and there. Where is the best place to fly into closeness/cheap.

Hot springs...if not lil rock we come get ya! ask buldozer fer sure he knows

SpareParts

Bronco Guru

There is always plenty of seats! Make plans to have a great time and experience "wheeling on marbles" like the west coast guys put it!

It would be great to meet you! Hope you can make it happen.

David

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
There is always plenty of seats! Make plans to have a great time and experience "wheeling on marbles" like the west coast guys put it!

It would be great to meet you! Hope you can make it happen.

David

Yup, told the wife I'm going, been wanting to make it out for the past 4 years but have gone from deep in Bronco debt to out of it and debt free (minus the mortgage) come spring and I've still got a couple Broncos!!! Wish I could drive one out but that just isnt happening. We should get Mad out there again since its the 45th!!!
Maybe I'll see if the WH guys are going again and sign up to be a roadie for the cross country trek!!!

joe

Bronco Guru
Yup, told the wife I'm going, been wanting to make it out for the past 4 years but have gone from deep in Bronco debt to out of it and debt free (minus the mortgage) come spring and I've still got a couple Broncos!!! Wish I could drive one out but that just isnt happening. We should get Mad out there again since its the 45th!!!
Maybe I'll see if the WH guys are going again and sign up to be a roadie for the cross country trek!!!

if you make it i might have a ride for ya, for at least a day...if i make it.

but you might have to share with Mad ;D if he makes it ;)

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Before anyone asks........
OCBR 2011 Event Date:
Wednesday Sept. 21 - Registration/Check In opens 2pm
thru Saturday Sept. 24th!

I already have some good news......but I'm saving it as a surprise - just wait a bit.

oh.....and I'll let ya know when the registrations are ready.....;)

There you go with that teasing thing again.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Yea shes started early this year....."yall send them regs in send em in....NO WAIT!"

Wouldnt have it anyother way!

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ

Ill drive if you drive ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Great news... Look forward to meeting you buddy..!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast

you @ OCBR
now that would be C :cool: :cool: L .... if so , i might have to drive the 1120 miles and pick up Bax on the way !!!
WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME !!! its just A FIRST CLASS EVENT !!!
Its worth every penny spent or mile driven to experience it !!
See you there !!!?? ;)