• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Naw I just had the COLD beer!!!!!! We will do it again!!!!

Dave just drop it off ill fix it for you!

so what we be working on in the parking lot next year, hope not an efi swap;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Naw looks like Dave's if he's really got one.....3 OCBR's in a row he aint showed up with one yet!!!

Dave you show up in a driveable Bronco Ill stop callin you Spurdy!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Amen to that Franko!!
you @ OCBR
now that would be C :cool: :cool: L .... if so , i might have to drive the 1120 miles and pick up Bax on the way !!!
WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME !!! its just A FIRST CLASS EVENT !!!
Its worth every penny spent or mile driven to experience it !!
See you there !!!?? ;)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
how much for a full coffe can w. venison jerky ( inc. shipping to FL ) ???

I will make a fresh batch and ship it to you in dry ice. I do that because I never want to be liable for jerky that went bad. PM me a shipping address to "thommehl@sbcglobal.net" and you can pay what you think it was worth next September.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
That Tito is a nice generous guy isn't he MAD???? Yep, Little Rock is the ticket to buy.....we will plan on seeing you both in 2011 for the 45th then!;) I figure you will break even since Nyles is buying the beer.;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
That Tito is a nice generous guy isn't he MAD???? Yep, Little Rock is the ticket to buy.....we will plan on seeing you both in 2011 for the 45th then!;) I figure you will break even since Nyles is buying the beer.;D

And we gotta make our rounds! Me n Carol had a damn good time with you n Lisa...Lets do it again!

BTW Tito I keeps the coldest beer in AR!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i will make a fresh batch and ship it to you in dry ice. I do that because i never want to be liable for jerky that went bad. Pm me a shipping address to "thommehl@sbcglobal.net" and you can pay what you think it was worth next september.

awesome .... Thanks !!!!