• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
lol...my bronco is still loaded as well.....lol....i would have to say, i have been to the park many times before but this was my first bronco event, hands down this was the best event i have been to at the Superlift park....i have to say thanks to all the Mizzu bronco guys, if not for them i would still be out in the woods!...so thanks!....and to Kerry from Ok. thanks for the help as well!.....and to Suzy from duff's thank you as well...i was glad to finally put alot of these usernames with faces...all and all i was surprised how well organized this event really was...so thank you to all that put in the hard work to make it happen....i know were going up to Grand Lake(or Disney)as you guys know it...and then on to see what this sprinfield run is all about with the Mizzu crew....oh yeah and Nyles thanks for approving of the welds on the trac-bar mount....lol...that nite im pretty sure you would have approved just about anything...lol...oh and to the Texas guys we camped next to...well for Texas folk they were pretty cool as well....anyways thanks for making my first full bronco event a hella of a good time!
Did we meet? I believe we were on a trail together.. I kept forgetting peoples names..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
lol...my bronco is still loaded as well.....lol....i would have to say, i have been to the park many times before but this was my first bronco event, hands down this was the best event i have been to at the Superlift park....i have to say thanks to all the Mizzu bronco guys, if not for them i would still be out in the woods!...so thanks!....and to Kerry from Ok. thanks for the help as well!.....and to Suzy from duff's thank you as well...i was glad to finally put alot of these usernames with faces...all and all i was surprised how well organized this event really was...so thank you to all that put in the hard work to make it happen....i know were going up to Grand Lake(or Disney)as you guys know it...and then on to see what this sprinfield run is all about with the Mizzu crew....oh yeah and Nyles thanks for approving of the welds on the trac-bar mount....lol...that nite im pretty sure you would have approved just about anything...lol...oh and to the Texas guys we camped next to...well for Texas folk they were pretty cool as well....anyways thanks for making my first full bronco event a hella of a good time!

Nice to meet you guys as well... You will enjoy SMORR... ;)

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
The pictures are awesome, looks like the weather was good too. I know we missed a great time this year, and if the chips will fall just a little bit more my way I hope to be at OCBR 2012. I would love to see Christine, Floyd, Harlan, Gordon, Alan, John and a bunch of others (who's names I can't remember) again.

I also know how much work it is to put together an event like this and you all do a great job, under Christine's guidance, of course ;D We had a blast at OCBR last year and the 2 day drive was part of the fun. I've got my fingers crossed that we can make it next year.

All of you are invited to the East Coast Bronco Roundup next June, details will be out later.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The pictures are awesome, looks like the weather was good too. I know we missed a great time this year, and if the chips will fall just a little bit more my way I hope to be at OCBR 2012. I would love to see Christine, Floyd, Harlan, Gordon, Alan, John and a bunch of others (who's names I can't remember) again.

Um Dave! LOL, although I missed you guys last year. SO close yet so far away. I'll be sure Christine introduces me to you guys next time you make it.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

I also know how much work it is to put together an event like this and you all do a great job, under Christine's guidance, of course ;D We had a blast at OCBR last year and the 2 day drive was part of the fun. I've got my fingers crossed that we can make it next year.

All of you are invited to the East Coast Bronco Roundup next June, details will be out later.

Thank you for the kind words Judy and we hope you guys will be back next year as well! More info for next year will be posted before long....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL. How many days Levi? Did the wife and kid enjoy themselves?

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Ive got a few good pics of you guys. I need to get them sent to your email. and as for anyone who dont know his name.. Its Steve Long and his company email is SLONG@...com!! LOL now thats funny!!You think your company would say Nahhh we better not let him use that!! Well this Mizzu boy needs to fix a motor mount and a power steering line for this weekends MUDFEST! My daughter is ready to get it all muddy again!! Steve we will see you next month at SMORR.
Jamey

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
OK, I remember we stripping apart the carb on the trail while David winched up Warn Hill.

I never got their names and kept forgetting the names I did get.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Yes they had a blast. They are counting down the days to next year and also counting down the days to see if we can make it to Smorr in November.

L&D's Broncos

Name Game!

OK, I remember we stripping apart the carb on the trail while David winched up Warn Hill.

I never got their names and kept forgetting the names I did get.

X2 on the forgetting names! I thought bottom of Vertically Challenged was the signup for Autolite 2100 class hands-on!!!
I wouldn't open up any other kind-< on the engine> on the trail....

He helped with Suzy's display saturday afternoon also. BTW, was good to meet you this year Mad, still too many names to remember.......:(

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yes they had a blast. They are counting down the days to next year and also counting down the days to see if we can make it to Smorr in November.

It would be awesome if you could make it. I don't remember you ever being there, you'll love it.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
yeah you have to love my company Email address huh?...Slong@ong.com......you should see our customers face when i give them my bizz card or i tell them what it is...classic!!!...anyways yes big thanks to the mizzu guys...i will be headed up there in november for there smorr run..looking forward to it......