• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2014 - Sale or swap thread

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I looked but didn't see where anything had been started for this year. I have a few things to list and I'm sure others do as well.

On behalf of the Boss, everybody please remember it's your responsibility to keep up with your parts and tract down those you make deals with.
OCB assumes no responsibility.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Not looking to prearange a sale as much make aware that I will have a slightly used 9" 1310 billet yolk and a new D44 1310 pinion yolk with me if someone needs or wants them.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Ive got Parkers whole bronco minus rear breaks in my shop with Duffs disc kit on the way....make a offer!!!!!!!!

N I speeled breaks that way on purpose JW he done trashed ya bumper!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
oh im still kinda lookin fer a full top, needs no rear door or glass but not a rust bucket

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Swap em if you got em..

i got a couple of dashes laying around that need to be sold

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have 11 inch big bearing complete drum brake parts from when I switched to disc. Drums, backing plates, wheel cylinders, shoes, springs, all still assembled with WH extended park brake cables still attached. Everything except the backing plates were put on new and run a few years but less than 3000 miles. Came off a 1973 big bearing rear axle.

$40 that's less than what the park brake cables cost.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
********DELETED*********

Item no longer for sale

Last edited:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know I have a really solid rear hatch I can bring. I will make a list and get it posted later this week.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Snow chains for 31s available.. Not sure they're worth much, but they are taking up space lol

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Ive got Parkers whole bronco minus rear breaks in my shop with Duffs disc kit on the way....make a offer!!!!!!!!

N I speeled breaks that way on purpose JW he done trashed ya bumper!

Parker is selling one of his Broncos ??? i need pix !!

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have these interior quarter panels that I no longer need. They have been cut for 6x9 speakers (I think that's what they were) and have holes drilled around the border where they were mounted. The passenger side has a hole drilled where the coax for the CB came through. These sell for $200+ new on ebay. Looking to get about $30 to go towards raffle tickets.

Attachments

• photo61.jpg
    photo61.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 43
  • photo63.jpg
    photo63.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 37

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need a door latch mechanism - the one that actually latches to the striker and the rods connect to on the inside of the door. (driver's side if they aren't interchangeable).

Mine has weird symptoms - it works fine until it is locked and if you try to open the door while it is locked, then it won't unlock! The only way to get it unlocked after this is to remove the door panel and click it by hand. I've had it apart, checked linkages, etc and can't figure it out!

JSBX

Contributor
I have a few items that need to go. Need to make room in my shop. Will take pictures if someone is interested in anything. If you think price is to high make offer.
Set of used silverback flares no welting. $100.
Set of 4 aluminum 1 1/4" wheel spacers. $80. SOLD.
Set of front coils 2". $20
Set of removable door window frames with vent windows. $80
Set of stock 76/77 28 spline axles. $75.
PTO gear box. $50
Chevy disc brake backing plates. The heaver ones. $40
Fiberglass hood scope never installed. $30
Set of stock radius arms. $50.
Set of 4 Mudstar Radial MT LT 315/75R16 [35s] on aluminum bullet hole rims with good tread. $400. SOLD.

Last edited: