• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2014

BIGED

Guru ????
I'm still coming bubba and mines ready checked the gas and filled the trans:)

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Good. I've got 7 empty seats I need. Haha just kidding. I do have 2 boys wanting to come just trying to get an idea of how many will be there.

BIGED

Guru ????
So far it looks like just mine and bubba s crew Johns got work to do

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I know Robert and I will be there.... just put the bolts back in mine today and buttoned it up so no repairs since OCBR but I will be there ;) I did fix my wiring during the winter so I can start and stop it with the key switch again, I guess that is some progress, but not much in 8 months :p

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good. I've got 7 empty seats I need. Haha just kidding. I do have 2 boys wanting to come just trying to get an idea of how many will be there.

lol Nice that they want to come though ;)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
No reason to postpone it. We could go always make another prerun.
I'm looking at quiting one if my jobs so I'd have more time.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I seen a couple from Bubba on FB, none on here yet though