• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AK Oil-bath air filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainor

WTB a Oil-Bath Air Filter Assemble with Brackets
for my 66 Bronco with the 170 in line six engine.

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
I bought one from a member on this forum over a year ago. I'd have to dig it out of the mess I have in my dads garage. It's complete. I bought it for $120 + shipping and would like to get what I paid for it. If you're interested I can try and find it on Sunday. I'm pretty busy with work and Sunday is my only day off for the next 2-3 weeks.

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
I'll search for it on Sunday and box it up. I'll get with you on Sunday once i gather everything together and have you send me a zip code so I can get a shipping quote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.