• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK here are some free4all3 pic's!!

OP
OP
flint_knapper

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
lonesouth,
It was held in a 800 acre 4x4 park called Wheeling in the country, in summertown, TN. just outside of
lawrenceburg.

Henrietta

Loc.
Bradyville, TN
Great pix, what sux is I live 1 1/2 hrs away and didn't make it. I intended on going, but too many other things got in the way...Bronco not where I wanted it to be, and family stuff. Will do my damndest to be there next year though!

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I've got some action shots of the Green Bronco (~5 ft in the air), but I can't figure out how to post them...:eek: (I could email them separately to someone with posting authority.)

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
sstlaure said:
I've got some action shots of the Green Bronco (~5 ft in the air), but I can't figure out how to post them...:eek: (I could email them separately to someone with posting authority.)

Send'um to me. If they are sized right already (usually I do 700pixels Hor) I can post them from work. If they need to be resized I can do them tomorrow after work..I'd like to see that

mdorsey71@cox.net

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
Great pics Flint, thank for posting them, some awesome lookin' rigs there, looks like a great time...I'd like to see some videos of the jumps, hope if anyone has any they post them here

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
pics from sstlaure

ok, finally got where i can post these

Attachments

• ram003.jpg
    ram003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 201

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
yak67 said:
and I thought that was just a show rig:eek:

No way...it was built as a sand dune maniac. We just won't take it mudding (that was what we did to it in its previous life, not a pretty site when we were done beating it up.) You can run pretty hard on the sand and not mess things up, so long as you stay shiny side up ;D . We're working on my 74 now...It'll have King Bypass shocks and air bumpstops similar to Sean's truck.

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
I heard he built it as some sort of college thesis.. Hmmm I gotta look into this school......;)

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
The school approved it as our project (but they didn't pay for any of it.) Master of Science in Product Development. (Engineering/Business degree) The school seemed very pleased with the end result. Sean did all of the work on the truck, I got to do the book wormy stuff. The truck came out way better than we ever thought it would (and to think it all started with a motor too strong for a stock bronco chassis.)

braxton357

Loc.
morganton NC
Damn, the first pics I saw, I thought it was a poser bronc too..but on my old comp I had a pic of a green bronco like that and it was on top of a dune with maybe a rainbow in the background? It was definately a kickass pic that I lost...may not be the same one but if it is I'd love to get another copy of that pic...?

Oh, and...why aren't they going to hold this event at tellico next yr??

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
braxton357 said:
on my old comp I had a pic of a green bronco like that and it was on top of a dune with maybe a rainbow in the background? It was definately a kickass pic that I lost...may not be the same one but if it is I'd love to get another copy of that pic...?

I have that pic. If someone doesn't post it before I can tonite I'll put it up..