• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

okla storms

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
I just got another horrible call. My friend who I worked with, is going through it pretty bad. His youngest son and niece, were being watched by his mom(who lives in Moore,ok). His sister was also at his mother house when it hit. Frank got the news of what happened and got there asap. Only to find his sister,niece and his son, in a ditch under ruble. They have cuts and some internal harm(nothing too major). He tried to search for his mom, but he has been kicked out from the area from the fbi and national gard. Not letting anyone search for her. He was told to call the hospital every 20 min and check and even the morg and check every hour.
There is still multiple sq miles that have not even been searched.
Just goes to show, that you need to hug ur loved ones and tell them how much you love them!
Still a large amount of people missing.

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
At a loss for words. My thoughts and prayers are with you all, wish I could do more.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Myself and a HUGE FedEx truck will be headed to Moore tomorrow loaded with donations from Tulsa.... Pending my manager tells me what time I get to depart

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
Well my friend frank got a call from the police just now. They found his mother,2 neighborhoods. They told him she passed away peacefully.
Like that is even sounds beleavable.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well my friend frank got a call from the police just now. They found his mother,2 neighborhoods. They told him she passed away peacefully.
Like that is even sounds beleavable.

Sorry bro about that loss. Stay strong for your friend. You are great person and keep up being strong for the others who need help.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
During your prayer time, please remember the famility of this little girl, Sidney. She's the daughter of a friend of a friend. Parents were first told that she'd been evacuated with the rest of her 3rd grade class but that was not the case. She was later found in the rubble of one of the elementary schools.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
During your prayer time, please remember the famility of this little girl, Sidney. She's the daughter of a friend of a friend. Parents were first told that she'd been evacuated with the rest of her 3rd grade class but that was not the case. She was later found in the rubble of one of the elementary schools.

I am typing this with too many tears. Real men will cry over any loss of any child!!!

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
A friend from high school has a daughter that played ball with her. Their daughter is devastated as you can imagine.

With building of new schools, they need safe rooms. It used to be schools were built with bomb shelters. With the wacko shooters and weather, safe rooms seem like a wise choice.

Vasque

Loc.
Edmond
I have lived through many twister living in Oklahoma for over 30 years, but this one was vicious..... We were just north in OKC, glad to hear everyone is ok to this point. Lot's of work to do now. Oklahoma is tough, we will be fine.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Nothing worse than the loss of a child. I can't even imagine losing one of my boys. Prayers to all affected.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Nothing worse than the loss of a child. I can't even imagine losing one of my boys. Prayers to all affected.

i know very sad. just found out one of my coworkers lost her great grand daughter i think she was 9:(

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
I feel as though I have not done enough to help.... I took a 53' trailer full of supplies to a church in Norman and it felt as though it was only a small drop of water in the ocean. What felt good was being able to say that I got to drive the first FedEx Express trailer load for the relief effort. I wish I was able to provide more, but being able to transport goods from Tulsa to Moore and seeing the victims first hand along with the volunteers and the tears on my face and theirs alike made what seemed like nothing at all worth every moment.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I feel as though I have not done enough to help.... I took a 53' trailer full of supplies to a church in Norman and it felt as though it was only a small drop of water in the ocean. What felt good was being able to say that I got to drive the first FedEx Express trailer load for the relief effort. I wish I was able to provide more, but being able to transport goods from Tulsa to Moore and seeing the victims first hand along with the volunteers and the tears on my face and theirs alike made what seemed like nothing at all worth every moment.

You can only do what you can do man... Keep it up & I'm glad y'all made it through okay bud...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
only in OK where paper beats rock:eek:
why is there no salvation army or red cross helping out in Shawnee:mad:
and then these fricken idiots show up:mad:

Attachments

• paper beats rock.jpg
    paper beats rock.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 77
  • wesboro.jpg
    wesboro.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 69