• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oklahoma eb club

94broncoboy

Loc.
Tulsa oklahoma
I wanted to know if there is an Oklahoma eb club. I know there used to be but I don't know what happened to it. If there isn't one would any of you be willing to start one. Just kinda meet up once a week discuss rigs and builds and if you have s good runner do some drives or rock crawling?

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Look up OCBR nice group of people. There are post under OCBR on this page you may need to scroll down some.

BIGED

Guru ????
I know of a few folks in your area, gordan at bailiebilt.
Christine and floyd classic bronco user name [2broncos2go]
their are more but I dont want to get it wrong.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Im in the city (OKC) but it sounds good to me. The meet once a week might be tough with my TWINS (boy and girl) coming in two months. ;D

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
There is a good swarm of us in the Tulsa/Catoosa/Oolagah/Wagoner/Clarmore area.

white64

Loc.
Pittston, Maine
(Hi-jack alert!) I love OK! My brother lived in Edmond, I used to visit twice a year! They be some cute ladies there too!

OP
OP

94broncoboy

Loc.
Tulsa oklahoma
To the okc one. That miiiight be doable if you can do one every other weekend? I'm there at my dads every other weekend and from now on might have my bronco there so we could do meets there And In Tulsa. Like changed the meeting city each week between 2 or 3 cities to make it easier for those with busy schedules. But to all the tulsans. Anytime once a week is good for me haha. After 3:30 pm that is :D

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
try okclassicbroncos.net

Be careful about falling in with that crowd. Oh sure it's fun at first but the next thing you know you owe your life to them. I'm indebted for life now, I'll never see the light at the end of the tunnel.;)

a69halfcab

Loc.
Broken Arrow
Anytime anyone in the Tulsa area wants to get together, please let me know.
Back in the late '90's we had a small group (4 eb's) who got together every weekend for 'Bronco Breakfast'
Good times.

bb.jpg

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Okay I see how you guys are when I'm not lookin'! Guess that's what I get for trying to get everything ready to start punchin the buttons for OCBR.
yES, BroncoJAK....you won't see the light again.....

94Broncoboy We usually try to make other events as well as hosting the
Oklahoma Classic Bronco RoundUp in Sept. - at Hot Springs, AR. - SuperLift
Off Road Park. (see okclassicbroncos.net) Registrations should be available
April 1st on the website.
Some of us are planning to make the Lonestar EB RoundUp in Texas the end of April. Missouri bunch is hosting theirs in May 13-15 (?) @ SMORR in Seymour, MO.
July...sometimes we get the OCBR pre-run in @ Hot Springs.
August - maybe try for Disney (or SMORR)
Sept. is reserved for last minute stuff and the big RoundUp.
This year is the 45th Anniv. so we're expecting MORE than the 125 truck we had registered last year. Keep watch here as most anything we do is posted.
my contact info is on the ok website.