• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

oldbroncosrule.com release three new shirt designs!!!

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Hey OBR, post up a poll and see how many members want tank-tops, that way you'll know for sure if it's worth it. I'd take at least 3, and more if they were in kid sizes.......

OP
OP
OBR

OBR

Loc.
Apple Valley
Hey OBR, post up a poll and see how many members want tank-tops, that way you'll know for sure if it's worth it. I'd take at least 3, and more if they were in kid sizes.......

Thats a great Idea, thanks...
;D

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
The wife won't let me buy any more t-shirts unless I throw some out. I could use a few tank tops. My ebr ones are wearing out fast and they don't seem to stock em any more.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I could use a few tank tops. My ebr ones are wearing out fast and they don't seem to stock em any more.

We need some more demand on the Tanks, so they'll have a reason to make some for the guys.. I would buy a black & a grey tank... 2x of course.. ;)

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Summer is almost half over, I hope they make some.........maybe he'll take a poll and more people will chime in......

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
I would be interested in mens tanks and would also be interested in the old school in a large or 1x, and know a couple of other guys who would be too.