• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

once piece door inserts don't fit

kobyfresh

Loc.
Tallmadge, OH
Anyone else running these or having fit problems. I got a good buy from someone who never ran them, but I swear I had to basically cut all the premolded flooring part on the drivers side just to get it to sit in, and the gaps between the front fender and rear striker are quite large, thinking of adding fiberglass and molding edges to fill in more. Shoulda went with the original with steel backing plates.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Measure you door opening, should be around 39" top and bottom. I tried to use them on my old tub and soon realized I had alot of body sag that the doors helped hide. My new tub they fit perfect.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
My brother bought a set but hasn't installed them yet. I need to ask him if he has checked the fit? What brand are yours?

OP
OP
K

kobyfresh

Loc.
Tallmadge, OH
I think they came from Wildhorses, I bought them from someone who chose to use his doors instead. I have put on a new tub with all new mounts and everything, but it coulda been tweaked, guess I'll see how much I can massage them.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Mine from Tom's fit horribly. My door gaps were good before install. A lot of them sold are bowed, have heard good things about the ones coming from broncodesign.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Mine from Tom's fit horribly. My door gaps were good before install. A lot of them sold are bowed, have heard good things about the ones coming from broncodesign.

Broncodesign inserts fit very very well i have them on the wifes

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
I agree broncodesign do fit well, all the gaps seem to line up about as good as I expected.

Attachments

• P4100073.jpg
    P4100073.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 50