• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

one cool Grandma

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
while gassing up today a Grandma pulled up next to me and asked what year, she used to have a '77. we talked broncos for a minute, she even complimented me on the sound of my engine.

made my day;D

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I had one talk to me about a Bronco they had back when they lived in california. Orange and white with a black hood. There son rolled it years ago. She really liked it.

BroncinBrandon

Loc.
Tri-City Az
Over in the next town (Prescott for the locals) there is a older lady (70s) who drives around a 67 to 69 Camaro. Bright green, she's the original owner, and its a 4 speed! Pretty cool, sorry I dont know the exact year, not the biggest Camaro fan..

65 mustang

Thats so cool my mom is 78 now,(just walk in my house) talking about her Harley she had in the 50's. God Bless our country and our parents! Scott

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Never utter the phrase "do a doughnut" to my mother as she is driving through a snow covered parking lot.