• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oo-fficial OCBR 2012 Information

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This I will set back and watch.. SHould be Entertaining, ha ha

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I think Dave is scared of getting you to be his first match! All though he may have an easy match with you if you are the last match of the first round seeing that you will be drinking;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Well first ones on N yea I know I screwed the screw! just one wont happen again and thats my first ever flare. went from 2.5" front of tire 5.25, 4.5 to 5.25 in the rear 3/4" on the top. Figured I needed more width than height. Other than that screw I think it looks damn good!

Attachments

• IMG_1920.jpg
    IMG_1920.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1921.jpg
    IMG_1921.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1922.jpg
    IMG_1922.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 16

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Looks good Nyles! Go around the flare marking the places you want a screw with a marker first. That way you can go around and place screws every other one to get the flex you want on them and then go back and do the ones in between. This will help you make sure your spacing is good all the way around.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Looks good Nyles! Go around the flare marking the places you want a screw with a marker first. That way you can go around and place screws every other one to get the flex you want on them and then go back and do the ones in between. This will help you make sure your spacing is good all the way around.

I did that I think I just flat mis read the tape and went 2 instead of three on that one, like I said wont happen agian its done cant be undone...but wont happen again! adds character of learning as ya go!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
and they break things too Nyles....particularly when rescuing the 'boss' %)

Thanks again for all your help @ D-Day David.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
22go I cant wait to see you!..........cuz I gonna give you a big sloppy wet kiss!