• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Opinions on roll cage color

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you aren't doing too much off roads white may be a nice color

Black is probably the way to go. Or that hammered gray would be a nice touch

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I think it it really a matter of opinion, now my .02.. I would say white to bring out the flares and highlight the green. Although the other members all have great comments.

warthog70

I like that blue with white cage. Anyone know who's bronco that is? What color blue?

tymotor

What color is your grill? I haven't gotten to it on mine yet, but I plan to do a cage in Argent to match my grill.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
White gets dirty when people grab it. I'm a fan of rustolium black. Then it's easy to match when u add stuff.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Again, its an opinion thing so everyone is right.... As you already mentioned, a white cage will "stick out". A white cage will provide a big contrast and will be more noticeable. If you want people to notice your cage then that is the way to go. Darker colors (including black and grey) will blend into the "overall vehicle".
If it were me, I would go half-way.... Silver Grey. The "hammer tone" will also give you that look (which is what I would go for).
Again.. Just a free opinion (and we know what they are worth). ;D

Deano

Bronco Guru
23447f139c474c0aaaf32c00f3249e9d.jpg
i went with silver but I wanted body color. I may change it later. I was tired of black

D ROCK

You could paint 1 leg of it black and the other white, down near the bed where nobody else but you see it. Then you can see which 1 you like better.

Personally , I like hammer black rattle can. It looks good on anything and whatever you put it on looks great, because I am a non painting joker...:cool:

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Body Color. Then it doesn't look like an after thought.

TX77

Loc.
Hoover
Here is mine with a black powder coated cage. Same color hard top as you as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 57

gityup68

Loc.
Western Mass
Can anyone tell me where they thing this white roll cage came from? Wild Horses, Jeffs, Bronco Hut, Toms? I like it a lot, have messaged the owner but has not got back to me. The white one on rbwamsley's post.
Cliff "Gityup"