• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Options for Lifting

73BroncoRanger

Come on guys. I know there are plenty of people who have lifted Broncos that I would love to see pics of and know what size each lift is. I am also interested in trading for an already cut Bronco like 73BroncoRanger offered. We were too far apart with him in Florida for a logical trade. So, pics would be nice and if anybody is up for a trade to save an uncut from being cut, I would listen to offers on that as well. Thanks for all the help. Brad

Try a new thread uncut/4/cut trade, might get more attention, ;D

boonz28

Obviously my rig is a long way from being finished but i guess this is better than nothing...

3.5" WH suspension and 2" WH body lift. 35" KM2's and 17" Wheels.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with a similar set up.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 17