• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

paint code for stock dash

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
they came in a few dif colors depending on your trim package. the base white is wilbleton white they used on broncos.
i have a 74 with a blue dash...
hth
nick

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
While it is true that the base interior "white" for most Broncos was Wimbeldon White, I have never found that it matches the dash color very well. The dash appears to be slightly yellower. And it is not due to yellowing of Wimbeldon White, since buffing/compounding does not help either. About two decades ago I found that a near perfect match was a GM 1980 colorwhich goes by the following names depending on which model/make/division
Chevy-Frost Beige
Buick-Beige
Oldsmobile-Beige
Pontiac-Stetson Beige
Cadillac-Flax
Corvette-Frost Beige (78-79)

It is perfect for touching up the nicks that occur especially under the ash tray, as well as anywhere else. I still have a can that I bought way back when and it still works well.

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
I was under the impression that Wimbledon White was the exterior color for hardtop and grille and the interior was called Parchment. Am I wrong?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
ooops my bad, you are right. parchment is the creamy color there like the seats. wilb is more of a whiter color.
thanks for setting it straight sea biscuit