• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painting my rig.. finally.

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
67EB_in_619 said:
Ok.. so here are some with the color applied.. I still need to get the interior vortexed and then get the cage/seats etc installed.. still need to finish up the dash.. whew.. still a lot to do.. but man.. she looks like a totally different rig!!

Wow, that looks pretty stinkin' good!

66horse

Bronco Guru
the pics look good but dont do justice to the paint. The color is super cool with a nice metallic in it. You just cant see how cool it is in the picture. All of you at the shelter island meet will see what I mean.

It looks sweet. Good work Matt and your helper (errr painter).

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
Couldnt have done it without Aaron.. he deserves most of the props.. I just provided manual labor and the $$ to buy supplies.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I thought about shaving my door handles. Are you gonna use door poppers? I'll be curious to see this when its done. Looking great s'far.

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
no poppers.. I can handle reaching over the door to the interior handle.

I have thought about putting a solenoid in that would actuate the lever.. my latches are sorta pre-sprung-loaded.. if the latch lets go, the door is pushed open a couple inches.. so I might do that with an alarm install.. but will likely leave it as is.

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
seen the labor myself. i`d thought about doing it myself until i saw what it takes:eek: ....good job!;) ;D :cool:

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Haave you put the cage in yet cause I wanna see.

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
not yet... I need to get the interior lined first. That should get done sometime this week.. then I will put the cage in and get it driveable Saturday so I can take it to the Shelter Island Shindig on Sunday the 15th.. nothing quite like the last minute!! :)