• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parting Out 1973 Bronco in East TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

parts&pieces

Loc.
East TN
UPDATE!!! - More Parts!!!
1973 Bronco radiator for automatic, reman from Autozone or NAPA if memory serves, good condition, no leaks - $150

Superlift Skyjacker Softride rear leaf springs, 4.5" lift, need bushings, possibly spring clamps - $200

Main and auxiliary fuel tanks out of 1972 Bronco Sport. Both in good condition, no leaks when removed. - $50 each

Thanks for all the interest everybody. I left out of my original post that I do not have Paypal or anything like that and accept cash only for the parts.

Parting out 1973 Bronco project. Have 302, C4, J-shift Dana20, and all other parts. Found a 1972 that was too good to pass and need to make room. Please check out the link below for more information.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/744793437.html

Thanks! PM me or email with any questions. Local pickup.

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm in Nashville. I'll take the rear seat, houndstooth interior, auto column and wheel, top. Call me 615-948-7236. My sister lives in Ktown. I can paypal you. or bring the stuff to her house, and she'll pay you for me. Let me know, thanks, Chris.

OP
OP
P

parts&pieces

Loc.
East TN
I'm in Nashville. I'll take the rear seat, houndstooth interior, auto column and wheel, top. Call me 615-948-7236. My sister lives in Ktown. I can paypal you. or bring the stuff to her house, and she'll pay you for me. Let me know, thanks, Chris.

Left you a phone message. Send me an email and we can work out details. It should be no problem to drop off in Ktown, but will need to happen before Friday if it happens this week. I do not have a Paypal account, so it would need to be cash.

What I understand you to be after:
1. Parchment Rear Seat
2. Brown/Houndstooth interior with carpet, rear interior panels, door panels, arm rests, front buckets, rear seat, sun visors, and wiper motor cover. The rubber floor mat for under the carpet will also be included. I will locate the seat belts and provide those as well.
3. Hard top and lift gate (no glass).
4. Automatic steering column with wheel, no horn. When I pulled it out I also realized it no longer has the gear indicator attached.

Thanks.

earl

Loc.
Reed
Do you still have the 73 302 w/carb etc. If picked up locally do you have a way to load in pickup? Tks earl

Last edited:

eb-nutt1

Interested in the c-4/20 combo if you still have it? price? Need the column if bajafresh doesn't get it also.

Thanks,
Brian

OP
OP
P

parts&pieces

Loc.
East TN
Do you still have the 73 302 w/carb etc. If picked up locally do you have a way to load in pickup? Tks earl

I have an engine hoist we could use. The power steering set up and York compressor will not be on it, and I need to separate it from the transmission. I have sent you a PM with more information.

Thanks!

OP
OP
P

parts&pieces

Loc.
East TN
Interested in the c-4/20 combo if you still have it? price? Need the column if bajafresh doesn't get it also.

Thanks,
Brian

Still have the C4 and D20. Price would be $300 for both. I would provide all available linkages and hardware.

Still working the column with Baja. You're on the list.

Sent you a PM with more details.

Thanks.

OP
OP
P

parts&pieces

Loc.
East TN
Power Steering Parts

The power steering system includes the box, pitman arm, pump, all connecting hoses, the brackets to mount it to the engine, and a factory p/s cooler. The p/s cooler has some bent fins. The box seems to be in good shape and does not appear to have much, if any, slop and did not leak when I removed it. I have not taken all the parts off the engine yet. If you would like some photos
please send me a PM with your email address.

Thanks.

what parts are included in the power steering system?

Broncology

Where are you located in knoxville? I am interested in coming by and looking at the chassis and tub. PM me if you would like. I am located in West Knoxville

Status
Not open for further replies.