• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Parting out A 1973 Bronco Ranger V8 Auto with power steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
i need the two small angle brackets that mount the tranny crossmember to the frame. shipped to

thanks
chris

they are the two brackets in this pic

$T2eC16R,!)EE9s2ugOQTBRTNZrphb!~~60_57.JPG

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The windshield frame is rusted out in the back bottom corners, but thank you for asking.

BDAZSVT

What kind of trim is on the tailgate? I have never seen it like that.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was the 3rd person to post in this thread and I'm not going to lie it pisses me off that my question was just ignored.....

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry about that I will not sell it complete parting out only.

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would take $500 for the seats, seat belts are sold, & yes I will be going to the swap meet in MI.

Bradsp8

rear reflectors, jack handle strap

Question about the rear reflectors: In your photos I see one on the driver side but is the one on the passenger side still there? I'm interested in the condition of both and prices of each, or as a set, please.

Do you have the hardware (bracket and wing nut?) that secures the jack handle and lug wrench in place on the driver side inner fender?

Thanks.

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I do have the other side from another parts bronco that I did it also has the bracket the mounts to the tire carrier horn $30 for those. I have all the hardware and mounting stuff for the jack, handle, & lug wrench including the wing nuts. I will onle sell that stuff all together.

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Guys I discoverd this has 4.11 gear ratio in the rear and a dana 44 with 4.09 gear ratio in the front. Both are open differentials. $800 for the pair

Status
Not open for further replies.