• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Parting out a 1973 ranger bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Woulda coulda but no thanks

Was interested but then I realized your the guy who sold me two clusters and mailed them to me wrapped in two news papers with no padding and all busted up. Then when I contacted you you said go talk to the post office. If I bought this from you what would you say? Call ford if something was not as you said it was.

Pass on the bad karma Circle thanks tho !

Here is another midwest rusted out Bronco. 1973 Ranger 302 v8 auto.
auto steering column with shift linkage without 2 piece steering shafts $250 shipped.
c4 auto tranny winh dana 20 t-case condition is unknown $450 plus shipping
power steering set up with 2 piece steering shafts $550 shipped
pretty nice rust free hood has one small dent $140 plus shipping
Front bucket seats $200 plus shipping
rear seat $140 plus shipping
uncut dash with factory am radio ans speedo cluster $275 shipped
dana 44 front axle $200 plus shipping 3.54 gear ratio
super nice set of stainless steel vent windows with good pivots $260 shipped
windshield chrome $150 shipped
full top window chrome 3 windows $110 shipped
door window frame chrome $100 shipped
many other good parts Mike @ 309-256-9810

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those are the nicest set I have had in a long time. Make me a offer I cannot refuse???

Status
Not open for further replies.