• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Parting out 7 Broncos... yeah you read that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Hey Led,

I just sent you an email. I'll be in Phoenix next weekend and could save you the shipping. give me a call tomorrow when you get a chance. J

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
other parts I have found amongst the heap:

set of James duff fiberglass door inserts with the metal cover plates that go inside the door (were put on with about 5-6 screws each, but the rig never left the garage) $160.

set of fiberglass fenders, in good shape, heavy duty (pretty thick) $75

Stroppe middle seat, white in color, a bit dirty but very usable.

I know this is always a touchy issue... glove boxes and titles. Just contact me if you need some, well... lets say 'assistance'.

450rbronco

could you let me know on the power steering pump brackets, both that is required if you have any shipped to 17241 thanks

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Ugh.... I still cannot PM anyone. I cannot even upload fotos. What the heck? Do I have to be a member for so many number of days to get those privileges?

Please be patient and I'll try to get pics uploaded when the forum will allow me.

I have most of everything folks are looking for. Here are a couple of tidbits since I get a lot of repeat questions.
- seatbelts, I only have black.
- I have complete C4 setups with linkages (also have auto steering columns), the adapters/engine plate/flywheels are offered to those who buy C4s. Right now I am not separating the C4 stuff out (don't want to short somebody who wants to convert to a C4).
- I will only sell the complete Dana 44 disk (I will not take apart the Dana 44 and send the only the parts you need... that is just way too much effort!)
- Vent canisters are pretty much shot on most of my broncos.
- I'll ship stuff anywhere, but you pay the shipping (I'll not eat it).

I only get up to the barn 1-2 times a week so that is when I'll get fotos and locate parts. Everything I have for sale is in working condition (some minor repairs). If it doesn't work, it's junk, and I won't sell it. We all have enough junk.... nuff said.

I'll check back several times a day and email folks that email me (since I cannot contact a soul yet!) Thanks.

I am interested in a complete C4 setup with everything I need to covert from manual to auto-trans and adapter, steering column with shift linkage, don't need the wheel.
You can email me at bmanning007@yahoo.com with pictures, price and shipping to 38737.

12-Pack Jeff

Loc.
La Mirada, Ca
I'm looking for back hatch hinges... my rear window is heavy sitting on my head while trying to do anything in the back... I assume when you open them they have a means of locking the back window open? LMK if you have any available. Thanks much.

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
still cannot PM or contact people. .. how much longer can this go on?

I have back hatch hinges... send me an email jb7brown@yahoo.com

I got photos and will post them asap and email them out as well.

tobyw

Did you get my email and list? Just checking, haven't heard back... Thanks!

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Hey!.... I can do PMs (not to be confused with pms, very, very different). I started taking fotos and hope to get some out tonight. Right now I am only able to take fotos on the weekend.

Several folks have asked about how to pay for items: paypal, personal check (as long as it clears)... and cash.

Stag72

Loc.
Ishpeming, MI
Interested in a power steering setup, windshield wiper motor, and a rear bench, along with a bunch of odds and ends pieces. I don't live too far away and could pick up everything. Email me with a price for those three and I will list everything else. Thank you. joestangenwald@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.