• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Parting out 7 Broncos... yeah you read that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzip

Loc.
Newberry, FL
Need tailgate, seats & more

Need tailgate, wiper motor, front seats and chrome headlight retaining ring for 72 Sport
Thanks, Kate :crzip@bellsouth.net

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Back from the wedding.

Just got back from the wedding. Oi vay. What a week. Glad that travesty is finished with. :D

I'll start going through the emails and PMs and getting back to folks. I'll be starting the tear down of a 1975 Bronco this weekend. It has auto, power steering, etc.

Thanks for meeting up with me Ledcreations and picking up that power brake booster. Helped out a ton!

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
nope... been married a year and a half. So I'm good. She actually supports my Bronco habits. ;D

LEDCREATIONS

Loc.
Mesa, Arizona
Just got back from the wedding. Oi vay. What a week. Glad that travesty is finished with. :D

I'll start going through the emails and PMs and getting back to folks. I'll be starting the tear down of a 1975 Bronco this weekend. It has auto, power steering, etc.

Thanks for meeting up with me Ledcreations and picking up that power brake booster. Helped out a ton!

No thank you for bring it with you! Hope the wedding went well. PM me or let me know about that Steering column setup. Need to move the bronco soon to primer.

fireman1749

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
Can you hook me up with the throttle rod that goes from the carb to the linkage for a 302? How about a door striker post for a 73? And could you cut the transmission tunnel sheet metal out of one?

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
here's where I am at, tearing down a 1976 and a 1974.
I got the 76 totally torn apart
- front disk and rear limited slip big bearing are our and look good
- power brake booster
- good windows; door and windshield
- got the stainless wing windows out (one has small crack at bottom and front- will need a small weld)
- good front and rear gas tanks
- decent grille
- good instrument cluster
- wiper assembly
- bumpers
- door guts: handle assemblies, locks, etc.
- seats (will need refoamed and covered)
- driveshafts
- headers
- complete 302

-still working on getting the stainless trim off (bit of a real bugger!)

also have two a 69/70 351 Windsors

Please be patient with me getting back to you... takes 1-2 days. I go up to the farm, get truck stuck in mud, cuss up and down, get pulled out, lock key in running truck (darn auto lock!), tear broncos apart, drive home, kiss wife and apologize for being gone all darn day, then fall asleep on couch ... %)

Sdreaden.... I sent out set of good chrome wing windows, should arrive mid week, please let me know they arrive safely and in good shape.

Thanks guys. Jay

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
I think I have replied to all PMs... if I have missed you... (I was going to say something sarcastic, but I'm letting it go) ... just Pm or call me. I sent my cell to folks that PM me.

Just a notice... my internet is acting up and is out for days at a time. But I am getting my system down and tearing these suckers apart as fast as I can! ;D

biged6656

Looking for a nice set of seat belts front and rear. I have a 77. Also a air cleaner complete. Thanks Biged6656

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
I have the air cleaner here at the house. Fotos in the link on page 3 of this thread. I'll have to look for seat belts next week after I get back from a trip to Louisville. All my seat belts are black. Thanks, Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.