• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Parting out 7 Broncos... yeah you read that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmh800

Hi-
Have a hand throttle set-up? I'm looking for the dash knob, cable, and bracket down on the foot throttle.
Thanks, Austin

stokers

Loc.
Lexington, KY
Steering Shaft

Do you have the steering shaft to sell from the '74 or '75 Bronco? I need the shaft that goes from the steering wheel to the rag joint. I am converting my manual steering to power and that is the one piece I have yet to get. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob Stokes

Derek

Have a 66. looking for a back seat, tailgate, and/or pass side rocker panel. have any worth anything? good luck man...you have your work cut out for you

Last edited:

7elk

Loc.
Albuquerque
Duder, I am looking for both vent windows for a '75. Also the screws to re-install them. Zip is 87114. Thanks

benkokes

Power Steering boxes

Hi Duder,

I would like to know what you are asking for the Power Steering boxes? Do you have any picts or know the condition?

Thanks,
-Ben
'73 Sport

captbo

Loc.
Southern Maryland
duder I am looking for a drivers side fender I only need the top edge section not the complete fender to you have one I can cut or can you cut it and send it to me?

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Sorry guys.... I was laid up for a month and a half with a shoulder and back injury. Then my wife had neck and throat surgery (4-5 weeks recovery time). Then having a kid on top of that will drive any man nuts. I just have not had the time to deal with Broncos. I hope folks that paid for items (can only think of one, door hinge guy in Cali) got the checks I sent back as refunds. I am terribly sorry that I burned some bridges. I luckily have time for Broncos again and am actively parting them out. I have 6 left (two are complete and not being parted out). If I owe you anything, just call me or email me. I am not shady and am not trying to scam anyone. I don't need the extra money (thank goodness for my wife's and my nice paying jobs). I just want to get rid of all the excess I have (Ron aka DesertGodness knows I have a ton of it) and get it into the hands of guys that can use it.

Here are the parts that I know I have zero of:
no good fenders or doors, other than that I have just about everything!

Any problems, concerns, what to find out just who I am and what the heck went wrong, call or email.

Thanks, Jay

KempEl

how about power brake booster and bracket shipped to 37932
and a power steering box thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.