• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pearl white or Gun Metal gray?

tbrend

Loc.
God's Country (Iowa)
If I had mine to do over, I would go with gunmetal.

I am not sure whose it is, but there is a member on here that posted a little while back his build-up. He went with the grey and it looked sharp.

I would love to find the color of the concept Bronco. That color with chrome accents would look incredible.

Let us know what you do

Did you take a look at this thread?
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93093&highlight=grey+bronco

Badseed

Loc.
Yuma
Mine was Pearl White with a Gunmetal Gray Full hard top and a gunmetal gray 1/2 cab too. it was really great looking!

Projp

Fords look good either way

Attachments

• Mustang 012 (Medium).jpg
    Mustang 012 (Medium).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_1679 (Medium).JPG
    100_1679 (Medium).JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 53

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Best thing ya can do in a conundrum like this, is go with the wifes thoughts. makes it easier down the road, i think????

Hell my girl doesnt want me to sell my prostreet 69 Dodge as she knows its quick but sucks she dont know what I would have planned...... blown and laughing 347 Stroker 5.0 Mustang that would get way better MPG for cruising the streets and still pull low 11s. Not to mention takes up way less room in the shop!

Baja71

Bronco Guru
We (body shop) is getting ready to paint the truck (finally) and I am starting to have second thoughts about Gun Metal Gray. My wife really likes pearl white and I think it would flip her out if it came home pearl white instead of gray.

Does anyone have input or pics of a pearl white lifted Bronco.

Thanks guys.

Matt

The only SUV to ever come out of the factory with Pearl white paint was the Escalade. Whose company do you want to be in? ;D