• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS PICS ADDED 66 U14 Dash-Windshield Frame- More

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-Wheelin'

I have a windshield frame and glass from a 66 U14. Also have a complete dash assembly with factory radio and wiring harness and 3spd steering column from the same vehicle. All of the parts are rust free and in excellent condition. $200.00 each. Also have a perfect factory 66 black dash pad. $100.00

Added pictures of dash pad in post below. U13 Roadster parts added.

SOLD TO BroncoHunter - thanks Mike!

Last edited:
OP
OP

4-Wheelin'

w7o4zp.jpg

5lx6bp.jpg

9ameys.jpg

2hxyr81.jpg

qswqjp.jpg

5efkw4.jpg

n5g64l.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

4-Wheelin'

$450.00 plus shipping unless you live close enough to come grab it. The "Wife" forgot to shoot the dash pad but it has no cracks at all in it.

OP
OP

4-Wheelin'

I'd love to ship it all to someone restoring a 66. It needs to go. Storing this stuff is taking over my office at my shop.

OP
OP

4-Wheelin'

Sorry guys but I put it back in storage. Just can't make it click here. I really don't need to sell it - just wanted it out of my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.