• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PICS ADDED. Florida Broncos (Richloam WMA test run)

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Installed the new (used) tailshaft in the EB today. fixed the shifter cable months ago but need to put the cover on it. Cosmetic thing....

Hoping to be able to attend next weekend.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Man i wish i could go but i will be in NJ for my 25 high school reunion. But count me in on the next one have fun.

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
You never know untill that morning but it looks like 6 or 7. If we get going before 10am see what we can cover in 3 or 4 hours see if it can be a good place to go in the future.

ron

richloam

hi darren thirdtime called and told me about the run i would love to go but i am pulling out the 302 for you this weekend i got a real nice 91 lx mustang for the drivetrain and it runs great! sorry its taking so long let me know how it goes i am definetly there next time!

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
Sure good deal Ron. We just waht to see what the area is all about and it more up yalls way. Thanks keep it all together and I will get up that way soon and maybe find a few more parts when I get there. Darren

fla67

Looks like I am gonna make it. Got everything done except for front wheel bearings, just might be a little noisy. Workin late tonight and dont want to risk the early morning last min project.

Just wanted to double check the 9:30 meeting time. Location?

Bryan

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
Great Bryan, Yes 9:30-10. at the circle K at 471 and 50 and then we will go to an area to unload trailers. See you there, Darren 407-729-3991

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Well no truck for me. I blew a wheel bearing on my trailor and didn't find it until after the stores closed. But if there is an open seat I would still like to come and ride.

OP
OP
ohpoo2

ohpoo2

Contributor
Come on over will find you a spot. Always good to get your thoughts on an area to ride.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Going to head out this morning for the ride in Richloam.

Glad I got the EB loaded up and trailer adjusted before the rain started!!! It came down in buckets....

See everyone at the meeting place.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Sounds like it was a good scout trip. Hope there is a run there on one of my trips home.

And all my Florida buddies, be sure to check out the run we are having in Albany Ga. in Sept. Would like to see you guys up for that one. Completely different type of wheeling for sure. I know it is a long trip but you could make a weekend of it.