• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pics of 77's with gorilla/war flares

PBR

Loc.
SoCal
i have mounted 3 of the 4 gorilla/war flares on my '77 and i am not sure what the best way to do the one with the fuel doors. the PO cut the heck out of the wells so i need to go up into the fuel doors. any pics on how you guys have done it would be great.

thanks.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Here's mine. I cut a small notch for the front door and rounded it off with sandpaper.

IMG_0268.JPG

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
War flares

Cut it as wide as possible and pull it from out behind the flare when I fill up.
Jmaples

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 185

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
jmaples said:
Cut it as wide as possible and pull it from out behind the flare when I fill up.
Jmaples
This is not a 77.

I'm interested in this also but plan to move the warflares up to the bodyline on another 77.

I may just have to relocate the 77 gas filler doors.

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Madgyver said:
This is not a 77.

I'm interested in this also but plan to move the warflares up to the bodyline on another 77.

I may just have to relocate the 77 gas filler doors.

My bad your right, it's a 76.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
77BroncoWag said:
Yellow I thought you'd be bigger.

Why does everybody keep telling me that?

That's my boy Alex 8yrs, and yes he is driving.;D