• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics Of Bronco

gledhillt

Can Anyone Out There Show Me Pictures Of Your Bronco With A 3 1/2 Lift, No Body Lift And Setting On 35's. Thanks So Mush For The Help

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Here is a 4" lift, no body lift and 35"s.

Attachments

• Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 88

crab

Bronco Guru
Here is a 4" lift, no body lift and 35"s.

Hijack......JGbronc, did you drop or lengthen your radius arms or use offset bushings on the back of the radius arm. I want to go with a 4 1/2" lift (no body) with 35's but want it to drive down the road nice for the wife.
thanks.......Crab

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Hijack......JGbronc, did you drop or lengthen your radius arms or use offset bushings on the back of the radius arm. I want to go with a 4 1/2" lift (no body) with 35's but want it to drive down the road nice for the wife.
thanks.......Crab

Sorry crab, but I don't know exactly how it was done. It was lifted that way when I traded for it.

I do however think that 3.5" - 4.5" is perfect ride height for 35"s.

Last edited: