• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pics of interiors...

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
From stock setups to the full blown custom setup with custom dash and stereo. Getting ready to redo my interior while it sits in the shop getting a new paint job. I already have some new seats that were pilfered out of a wrecked Lexus, and my new Protofab rollbar. I wanted to see what others have put together for their ride. Don't be shy or to proud, show the beautiful and the ugly.

yak67

Bronco Guru
here is my dash and guage setup, you can barely see my baja ss seats, and I've got a tuffy console. In back I've got a Tom's bronco seat with a tuffy tool box. sitting in the garage I've got a cage kit that need to be installed.

Attachments

• dash_2.jpg
    dash_2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 521

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
yak67 said:
here is my dash and guage setup, you can barely see my baja ss seats, and I've got a tuffy console. In back I've got a Tom's bronco seat with a tuffy tool box. sitting in the garage I've got a cage kit that need to be installed.

Yak,

Your EB is freaking shwuh! Great job.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
not the best pic, but the most comprehensive. mines pretty par for the course. tach on top of column. marine radio in dash (had to move dash light bar to above pull knobs). and i shoved some speakers in my spreaders. all that's white is rattle canned for easy touchups. nothing really to fancy... :cool: if you want a pic of something in particular, just pm me, i got a ton

6935016_13B-med.jpg

yak67

Bronco Guru
raleigh_bronco said:
Yak,

Your EB is freaking shwuh! Great job.
thanks raleigh, I've put alot of work into it....but wanting to strip it down to the frame, I'm finding some rust that needs to be taken care of before it gets real bad. Hard to do when its my d.d.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
yak, who's windshield knobs do you have, just curious if you went Retro.
thanks
nick

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
wow horseplay, you didn't buy that one from the old dirty guy who lives under the freeway underpass did you?

shortnfat73

Loc.
Tucson/AZ
Broncobud,
You have to either write a tech article or show us the plans for that SWEET extended console!!!!:cool:

That is exactly what I want to do.

Thanks for the photos!!!

Short

broncobud

Loc.
Eaton Rapids
Well I wish that I could take credit for the console, but I bought the bronco with it done inside. I have done lots of broncos, But I bought this one mostly done(traded a truck for it.)

I do sheetmetal work and it wouldnt be tough to make. The person I bought it from had it made from some shop.

If anyone is really interested I could take better pics and give measurements.. The front piece is made and welded to a console that is made by anyone(retail).

The bronco has vintage air on it, thats the three vents you see in the center of the dash.

I have changed to a twin stick, which warants rework done to the console. On the drivers side I had to open up the console(big hole) down low next to carpet.. I havent decided what to do yet.. but I will figure something out..

here is another pic before I tore into it..

Bud

Attachments

• bronco interior2.jpg
    bronco interior2.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 244