• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of the Bronco at Home

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
WOW! That's very nice! It seems there have been a lot of great stockers floating around lately. Maybe one will float my way?? i would even take an Auto if she was in THAT condition.

J.D.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
$18,000! I'd be afraid to drive it!
that's exactly 10x more than I paid for mine (that's $1800 for you arithmetic deficient folks)
but...yours is probably more than 10x better lookin too!
I'm glad you don't have plans to circumsize the fenders;D

OP
OP
DJBRONCO

DJBRONCO

Loc.
Pawleys Island
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I have fallen in love with this little truck. It's a blast to drive. Thanks again guys. It's fun to be part of the group.

77Kevin

I would have paid that much, if that helps. Super nice!!! I started from scratch and I have almost that much into it and still need to do carpet and headliner, front end bushings, and some electrical upgrades!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
again, nice score. Keep them original if you can. I've never had anything that close. Good for you.

broncofiresmith

Great looking truck. It's great to hear your not cutting such a nice stocker. I did the same but someday I will have a cut one too. Enjoy.

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
I looked for so long and didn't pull buy when I should have. It worked out because I love what I have but, I paid for it. I paid 18k for it and I've got a grand in shipping. Kinda sucks but, it's solid with no rust. You can still see the factory primer underneath this thing. The door tag still looks like new. The paint and interior really do look better than what the pictures show. I have a couple of small (dime size) pokes in the hood that I will take care of and thats it for the body. I know I paid top dollar and probably more than what it's worth but like I said, It's solid and it has all the stuff that makes it a driver.
Stop you're complaining;) :-* . You can't buy a decent car today for that money and yours will only go UP in value. A new anything will lose value instantly and continuously over the years.
By the way, I really think you paid a fair price for what you got. It looks fantastic and I am definately jealous.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Man that thing is sweeter than the girl next door!!
Congrats on such a great find.
I can't imagine having one that nice.
Probably wouldn't stay that way if it was mine....I am a pigpen! LOL
Really, that is a great price for what you bought. That thing compares with any new truck as far as condition, and what you get compared to the new stuff, no comparo!
Enjoy it, patience is a virtue, they say good things come to those who wait!