• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pismo Photos from last weekend

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Great time out at Pismo with old friends and new (SoCal Bronco Eric and his dad).

Had some great times by the camp fire and in the dunes, thought I would share pics. Blew the clutch Saturday and had to get towed out by 3 trucks otherwise trip went well. :eek:

Video http://youtu.be/xyWk3pS1QKs

Attachments

• camp1.jpg
    camp1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 276
  • camp2.jpg
    camp2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 290
  • camp3.jpg
    camp3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 309
  • dunes.jpg
    dunes.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 270
  • dune1.jpg
    dune1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 266
  • dunes2.jpg
    dunes2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 293
  • aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 324
  • mog.jpg
    mog.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 293

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Looks like a great time!

I have always wanted to get out to Pismo and Glamis. Someday!

OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Was great but talk about rust.... Anything not painted will start growing rust on it in less than a day.

Planning on doing Glamis for the first time in November.

AZ69EB

Grillmaster,

Let us know when you're planning a Glamis trip. I can try and round up some AZ boys.

Glamis is always fun place to play and people watch.

Sam

70 sport WA

ANYONE: What ever happened to Jacques? He was from Pismo and used to post on this site quite a bit. Maybe the old EB listserve but I still remember him.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
ANYONE: What ever happened to Jacques? He was from Pismo and used to post on this site quite a bit. Maybe the old EB listserve but I still remember him.

If you mean Jack Garden (who also goes by Jaques sometimes) he's still around, I think he posts occasionally on the So Cal Broncos list. I think he's somewhere in LA or Ventura Co. though, not on the Central Coast. Yes he was one of the OG's on the old EBR-Net (which became EBML).

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
Pismo beach took my Bronco out too.. Last time I broke my timing chain in the dunes. At least we had fun BEFORE it broke :)

OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
It's still broken! did you watch the video link in the first post? that was right before i broke at the back of the dunes. Took 4 trucks to tow me out but we had a blast. rebuilding the toploader while it's out. should be back on the road soon!

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
It's still broken! did you watch the video link in the first post? that was right before i broke at the back of the dunes. Took 4 trucks to tow me out but we had a blast. rebuilding the toploader while it's out. should be back on the road soon!

Dang!!! I just watched the video. I did NOTHING compared to that. I was too scared. Very impressive. That hummer was there when I broke too. He was sliding side ways down the face of the dunes without even coming close to rolling.