• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pitman arm reamer

66broncoCT

Contributor
Loc.
Torrington, CT
Hey guys. Long time lurker not many posts but I've gained so much information from this forum so thanks in advance. I'm wondering if anyone in Connecticut or pretty close would happen to have a 1.5" per foot or 7.125 reamer so I can ream my 66's pitman arm out to fit the new steering linkage I bought. Seems the early 66 thing struck me again and they were reamed smaller then 67-75. Or if anyone has a cheap stock pitman arm they would sell me that'd be great too. I'm trying to get my bronco in the road and enjoy what good weather we have left before snow.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I have a manual box with pitman arm off of a 72 I am selling in the classified adds. Not sure if its what you need or not. Let me know if you are interested I am farther away than you requested.
Have a good one!

OP
OP
66broncoCT

66broncoCT

Contributor
Loc.
Torrington, CT
I'll keep it in mind langester. I only really need the pitman arm (just put on a 4x4x2 box myself) and I was hoping there's be someone localish so I can get her going by this weekend but if I don't hear anything by like monday I'll pm you.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Sounds good. I don't have a puller but I can see if I can borrow one if you end up needing the arm.
Thanks

canzelc

I am pulling a stock power pitman arm and box off of my 73 tomorrow to install a new box and drop arm. I am going to be returning the box as a core but the pitman arm is up for grabs. I am not sure if that's what you need, pm me if you are interested.

Adam