• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please welcome to the Bronco Brotherhood...

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Please welcome to the world me beautiful baby boy Jesse Cameron.

Gwen was in Labor from 22:30 Saturday night. We got to the hospital 04:30 and she delivered at 12:55. Jesse weighs 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 20.5" long. His eyes are very alert and he is looking around. He will then focus on us with the blue eyes. Gwen did such an awesome job. She has way more strength then I do. Women sure are amazing
we both finaly got some sleep about 4:30, but people would stop by visiting or feeding time. We are still pretty tired (I know get used to it) If Jesse's temperment is any indicattion of how he will be, he is going to be a laid back baby. It is jus such a bazaire feeling looking at him and thinking wow that is my child. I am just in such awe and so proud of both my wife and Jesse.

100_2480.jpg

100_2477.jpg

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
Congratulations, enjoy the quiet times now, they get fewer and farther between. My wife and I were in the hospital about 8 weeks ago waiting for our little one. Time will fly by, my little boy is already out growing some of his clothes.

Hope all is well and everyone is happy and healthy;D

ruckindaddy

Loc.
San Diego
Congrats on the new addition to the family, it is a wonderful feeling to be a dad, happy late Fathers Day. My wife is getting enduced first thing in the morning (25th) with our second (first little girl.)

Brandon

OP
OP
RedLeg0811

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Congrads to both of you too.

Ruckindaddy, who are you with? Or who were you with? My last duty station was Miramar June 98.

Martin

ruckindaddy

Loc.
San Diego
Thanks, the birth of a child is truly a blessing.

I am currently at Miramar, I was with VMGR-352 (C-130) but I just moved to HMH-361 (CH-53) May 1st. I spent a little over 5 years at Whidbey Island with VAQ-129 from Aug 1999-Feb 2005.

Brandon

OP
OP
RedLeg0811

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
I was in arty as a canon crewman in 93-95 and lat moved to computers. Went to Foster then HQHS at Mirmar when it was still owned by the Navy. Some where in the middle we took it over. I was also in Reserves (Air National guard, Good people, but bizare for me coming from the Corps) and EAS Sept 11th 01. I still have that ID card.

Dogdare

Congrats. Our son is almost 16 months old now, and it just gets better and better (OK, smetimes it get's harder too). When they can interact more, makes it even more special than it is now.

Take more pictures than you think is even remotely sane, because time will truly fly by, and the opportunities will be lost.

Herb