• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Polk Audio Speaker Pod w/6.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds great - Looks great - Mounts right to the floor - See pics

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCN9690.jpg
    DSCN9690.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 421
  • DSCN9695.jpg
    DSCN9695.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 325

ChrisC74

If that price is shipped I will take them. If not how much to ship to 30518.

Thx
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If that price is shipped I will take them. If not how much to ship to 30518.

Thx
Chris

Looks like shipping from 92610 is about $15. Thanks!!

WSM29

Id be interested as well if Chris backs out. Shipping to 28539?

OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Speakers sold thank you all for your interest!

ChrisC74

Pm sent, shoot me the payment info when you get a chance.

Thx
Chris

OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That appears to be the case. About 5 minutes with a dremel tool should do the trick

Yep Select Instruments Centrapod as Chicogo found. The pod came with the Bronco when I bought it. After my post I pulled the speakers apart and did find they they were 5 1/4". :eek: The speaker covers were large and looked be 6 1/2". (Clarified with buyer before shipping). Anyways, the Polks sounded great with the directional tweeter and marine grade materials are a must. You may be able to stuff some 6 1/2" in there with some dremmel work but it will be tight. Some manufacturer are making 6" speakers, so maybe this would help with clearance.

Good luck!

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Great link Adam, thanks! I have a Nv4500 so it should look about the same when done. Im going to go with some Lanzar speakers and amp. They also have a 4 channel mini amp and you can find it on Amazon pretty cheap

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...eld-keywords=AQA430SL&rh=n:3375251,k:AQA430SL

The amp is marine audio so that helps for the moisture. They also make a rear tower mount 6x9 speaker that can mount right to a roll bar. Also pretty cheap on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...field-keywords=AQWB69B&rh=n:3375251,k:AQWB69B

Im going to mount everything low and aim up so you dont lose to much sound when the top is down. They also make a Marine Radio that is normal size but only goes 4 inches into the dash. Has Bluetooth and hookups for Ipod or MP3 and even a memory stick. Only down fall is only one set of pre amp outs but not the end of the world. All the stuff is marine grade and kind of cheap in price so not to bad if someone decides to walk off with it.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...d-keywords=AQMP70BTB&rh=n:3375251,k:AQMP70BTB

Going to order but the end of the week. Tired of no tunes....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.