• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Possible BC 24 gallon tank mass buy!?! (was Help me decide on rear tank.)

donks&broncs

Loc.
The Fort,CO
This many people being interested makes me more of a go than a no based on the fact that I would likely get backordered. Like I said before I'm not in the market for a tank YET. If I can volunteer for backordering if it is necessary, I would definitely be in.

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
Please put a question next to me. Too many other projects to finish first. If I can do it I might still be able to pull it off. I'll wait till the mass buy is finalized with Chuck.

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
mag409 said:
My 24 gal tank arrived this past Thursday. Boy would this make me mad. LOL

Very nice tank, well constructed and looks great.

I here ya on that. i ordered mine two weeks ago ;D

Id be in on a skid plate only though since I still need one of those

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have PM'd Chuck. Lets not put the spotlight on him anymore than we already have. If he doesn't want to do this that has to be ok. I can see this turning into an angry mob so lets al settle down. Even if it goes it will be a long process.

He must be out of town or something.

Jeff in AZ

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
airman said:
I have PM'd Chuck. Lets not put the spotlight on him anymore than we already have. If he doesn't want to do this that has to be ok. I can see this turning into an angry mob so lets al settle down. Even if it goes it will be a long process.

He must be out of town or something.

Jeff in AZ
Thanks Jeff and everyone that is interested in my tanks.
I am not out of town, the rain is the worst I have ever seen here. My .5 mile long road to the highway is about 1' under water. The cement dip that the water should run through is under 2' of water. It looks like I will have a lot of work to do when the rain stops.
Anyway about the tank mass buy. The bad news is the fab shop that makes the tanks for me is very busy for the next few weeks which means the order of 40 tanks that is on order now will not be here until mid March. As of today I have 12 in stock. And the price to me went up on them again so the new retail will be $360.
I believe I have the best tank available for the EB and at $360 it is still the best price. Sense you ask before I found out about the cost increase I will sell to this mass buy for the old price of $337 minus $7 to make the mass buy price $330. The requirments for this deal follows
1. no minimum number required
2. A $50 deposit must be to me by 02-28-05 (check, paypal, money order or CC is O.K.)The balance will be due when we ship.
3. You must be willing to wait a maximum of 60 day for delivery, Less if I can get them sooner.
I know that $30 off is not that big a deal but it is what I can do. Also I will be at the Stampede and will deliever the tanks (if I have them)to anyone that wants to pick them up there.

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Hey Chuck, that is awesome. Once again you come through for us with flying colors. :-* I would like to place my order right now. I need the following:

Tank (2 inch body lift)
Skid Plate
Fuel Filter/Accumulator
Low Pressure Pump
High Pressure Pump

(Don't know if the other stuff is a mass buy price or not?)

Thanks!

OP
OP
airman

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm a happy man. Sorry about all the water Chuck. We have a fair amount here too. I am no longer able to controls weeds. In the long run the water will be good for us though.

I'll get you a deposit ready today. Thanks.

Jeff in AZ

BabyBlue69

Put me down for one. I am tired of smelling gas in my garage that leaks out of the stock tank.

BabyBlue69

AZMike

Loc.
Flagstaff
Take me off the list - I've got electrical and axle upgrades to do this year. The tank would just get me going in too many different directions. The boss (er. wife) wiseley talked me out of the tank for the time being.

vap13

I'm in on this too, I'll need tank and accessories but not in a hurray. I will get my deposit to you.
Yhanks - Paul

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
chuck said:
Thanks Jeff and everyone that is interested in my tanks.
I am not out of town, the rain is the worst I have ever seen here. My .5 mile long road to the highway is about 1' under water. The cement dip that the water should run through is under 2' of water. It looks like I will have a lot of work to do when the rain stops.
Anyway about the tank mass buy. The bad news is the fab shop that makes the tanks for me is very busy for the next few weeks which means the order of 40 tanks that is on order now will not be here until mid March. As of today I have 12 in stock. And the price to me went up on them again so the new retail will be $360.
I believe I have the best tank available for the EB and at $360 it is still the best price. Sense you ask before I found out about the cost increase I will sell to this mass buy for the old price of $337 minus $7 to make the mass buy price $330. The requirments for this deal follows
1. no minimum number required
2. A $50 deposit must be to me by 3-31-05 (chech, paypal, money order or CC is O.K.)The balance will be due when we ship.
3. You must be willing to wait a maximum of 60 day for delivery, Less if I can get them sooner.
I know that $30 off is not that big a deal but it is what I can do. Also I will be at the Stampede and will deliever the tanks (if I have them)to anyone that wants to pick them up there.

Thanks Chuck - this is great! Do we just Pay Pay to your email ID or what? Also, if we send a check how about publishing the specific address you want us to send to on this posting so there's no mistakes - is it the same as from your website?

Lastly - are you mass buy pricing the skid plate and fillers too or is it just the tank (I'll want all 3 items...)

Thanks again for doing this!!

Joe

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
OK I just got off the phone with Debbie, I have ordered my tank, skid plate, and hoses.

You guys hurry up and order, what's takin ya'll so long?

Rick

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lastly - are you mass buy pricing the skid plate and fillers too or is it just the tank (I'll want all 3 items...)

I'd like to know that too.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
tx1ton said:
Thanks Chuck - this is great! Do we just Pay Pay to your email ID or what? Also, if we send a check how about publishing the specific address you want us to send to on this posting so there's no mistakes - is it the same as from your website?

Thanks again for doing this!!

Joe
Just the tank. All my info is on my Home page but here it is again. payPal= chuck@bcbroncos.com Snail mail is B.C. Broncos 12875 Hwy. 138 hesperia CA 92345, make checks payable to B.C. Broncos.
Also please include your real name and address and a phone number. We still have a few orders for 1/4 panels that we can not figure out where/who to send them to.