• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Post here if you had your EB for over 5 years

myemontana

Loc.
Boise
parents bought it for my older brother and I back in 1986, he drove it through high school and then it was my turn. After high school I took it with me after high school and I am still sinking money into it today. Best vehicle I have owned. 1 ton running gear, full cage and 37 inch maxxis my folks never invisioned it turning into a off road machine.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Got the Bronco in '98 and was a member since '03, but membership somehow got canceled or whatever so the membership started again a couple of years ago

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I bought mine in april of 04. Wish I was a member before I bought it.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Bought my first EB in Feb of 05. I am just a few days shy of 5 years. Wish I had known about this sight then would have saved me alot of time and money. I didnt join this sight until 08.

SHOBRONCO

Bought my 1st Bronco in 1991, by 1992 I had one 74 and two 77's. I am currently restoring one of the 77's I bought back in 92. Have only been a member for about a year. (wish I had known about it sooner)

nickeboy

Contributor
My Bronco was my first car in 1997. I was 16 and I seen the old rust bucket sitting around the corner from my Grandmas house for months with a For Sale sign. I noticed the guy needed some work on his roof and I needed a Bronco. So using the family business, made a trade and tore off and reroofed his house to get his Bronco. Best damn paycheck I ever got.

dons68sport

Loc.
brooklyn
long awaited 23 years

And also been a member here for over 5 years...

Noticed alot of new members lately...

i tryed to get the one i have now back in the 70s the old goat wouldnt sell it then i finally traded some trees because he remembered that i worked at a nursery back in 1977 it was a barn fine then same spot it was then

RangerRob

I'm on my second Bronco and have had this one since '89. Has 213,000 miles on it and I plan to double that!

nutter3

Bought my 68 in 1989.
Bought my 73 in 1993.
Still driving the 73, but I need to get my 68 from MT to AK so I can get to work on it someday.

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Had mine for about 12 years. Drove it a few times and it's been apart the rest of the time. But it's getting back together..

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Got the '72 mid'01 & the '68 about 4 years later. hard to believe the '72 has been in pieces that long : (

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I got my first EB back in 1980 when I was in high school. I have had 5 sense then. Working on a 77 now. I just found this site last year. Man I wish I had found this during my other builds. There is a lot of great information here and a good group of people.

amc78cj7

Loc.
Ann Arbor, MI
We've been working on building an EB for over 5 years if that counts. In the process have owned several broncos that sacrificed their battered lives for this project.

ArmyCOL

Bought mine in 2004 and it is still in pieces in the garage, I either have time and no money or money and no time. And if I have money and no time then the money get spent elsewhere. Such is life. It will get done eventually. Yes I do envy you guys driving yours on the trails.