• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Post here if you met madgyver...

Sabas

Mad
Met you @ the 40th in Victorville, Helped you @ the top of clawhammer, when fan decided to fo tru radiator.

Sabas

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Met you briefly at the 40th. I was only visiting for a few hours and didn't get to wheel with you, but hope to rectify that someday.

Dusty

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Met you briefly at the 40th. I was only visiting for a few hours and didn't get to wheel with you, but hope to rectify that someday.

Dusty
Dusty,
We also met you at Angelos and 100th Anniversary Fabulous Fords in '03.
You were bigger then..:cool:

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
Mad, you and Taz took a short ride with me until I blew a brake hose. Hot Springs OCBR 2008;D Darrell

Attachments

• 2008image077.jpg
    2008image077.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 67

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Love the avatar Darrell.;D You're an inspiration to us all. Oh to have your patience.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
You already know it...I hope you guys all had a nice holiday. Hi to Tazz and Darian too. Mike and Jeri

Last edited:

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Stacey and I met you for drinks when we visited Waikiki a year ago last December. You had your cousin with you. Then you showed us your rig. Sorry we didn't get together more while we were out there. Who knows, maybe I'll get stationed there after Alaska.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Johnson Valley (during the 40th) Sushi in the sand, and antifreeze on the ground.......

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Met you at OCBR 2008. You followed me all morning on the trails. I think you were driving one of the Bama gang's rigs (something about him having a bog hangover and just tossing you the keys to go have fun without him).

YellowBronc

Bronco God
OCBR......On the trails as well as hanging out poolside at the Rodeway Inn enjoying a taste of the islands. (along with the cooler of plenty)

Also helped pull your first ride at OCBR.;D (Sorry Crewdg)

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Thank You to those that have posted in this thread. It's all coming back to me but I'm sure there were more....:cool:

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
again, 40th in victorville. you still have my old fan on your engine?

Attachments

• DSCN0592.JPG
    DSCN0592.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 27