• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Post here if you met madgyver...

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Mad, pleasure meeting you and Taz!!!! We played together in the parking lot, on the "Cruzin Cooler"!!! My first OCBR, but not my last!!! A great time!!!;D;D

Attachments

• oc 963.jpg
    oc 963.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Day%25202%2520OCBR_021.JPG
    Day%25202%2520OCBR_021.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 44

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
this year at the OCBR even had some of the pineapples, which i do not eat by the way....but didnt want to be rude, i have to say they were pretty dam good....im the one in the silver bronco that ripped the trac-bar off the frame......its cool to see you guys travel so far to come to that....but hell you made out with an Ipad this year huh?.....lol

let me help you ..... ;)

Attachments

• oc 678.jpg
    oc 678.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 64
  • oc 1190.jpg
    oc 1190.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 65
  • oc 1526.jpg
    oc 1526.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 58
  • oc 1809.jpg
    oc 1809.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 60

joe

Bronco Guru
?:? I don't ever remember meeting you but someone told me they seen you drivin my Ole Blue Pig around Superlift a few years ago :mad:

I wondered who put all those dent in it! ;D

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
John & Norma Watson. We lead you to Calico during the 40th(?). Then back to Lenwood Hills after finding Calico blocked. Remember your driveshaft/yoke repair at my house? Nice to hear from you.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
this year at the OCBR even had some of the pineapples, which i do not eat by the way....but didnt want to be rude, i have to say they were pretty dam good....im the one in the silver bronco that ripped the trac-bar off the frame......its cool to see you guys travel so far to come to that....but hell you made out with an Ipad this year huh?.....lol

huh didn't know that was you, i came down to see why road was blocked lol. i endend up haveing to be pulled out not far from where you broke. think i was there beside franko when he took that pic

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
hell i felt bad i was blocking the road...wish i could have just pulled to the side....i owe that quick fix to "jamey and dave and kerry".....very good group of guys

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Hey Mad, just seen this thread. I didn't think there was anybody you didn't know! Lol ;D Can't wait to see you guys again buddy!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
got together and had drinks in HI in june of 10.
always a pleasure to hang with the mad man

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Victorville, CA at the 40th in '06

"Sushi in the sand" hand carried from HI to Johnson Valley.... WTH!

Class act, let us know when you are coming back the the mainland for an event?

Jon & Rhonda

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
Well mad.. I can say that I have met you at the OCBR 2011!! And I must say, you and your boy are two good guys with really good pineapple!! Lol great meeting you and your son both! Hope to see you guys at 2012!

And some more pineapple! Lol

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
"Bump"........................................

I was waiting.. ;)

Flex thread next.

What you been doing man besides fishing? Had the Bronco out at all?

Ain't seen much activity on FB either. Still getting married? :cool: