• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Power steering conversion questions

Tightdog

I've got about everything together to do my conversion. I just wonder if someone knows how long the hoses need to be and how long of a v belt I should get. I'm going with a factory pump and Delphi box. Also any pictures of factory power steering boxes mounted, I can't figure out how the bracket that came with mine mounts.
Thanks

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The PO of my Bronco installed PS on my '71 and had used longer than factory length hoses. I kind of thought they got in the way, but it is handy when the PS pump needs to come off, you can set it out of the way without having to disconnect it. I live with the hoses now.

OP
OP
T

Tightdog

So how long are they bro, help a brotha out

The PO of my Bronco installed PS on my '71 and had

used longer than factory length hoses. I kind of thought they got in the way, but it is handy when the PS pump needs to come off, you can set it out of the way without having to disconnect it. I live with the hoses now.