• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PPG Seapine Green 2422

rubberneck

Contributor
Loc.
Severn, Maryland
Does anyone have a seapine green (PPG seapine green 2422) colored Bronco they could share some pictures of. I'm thinking of painting my Bronco that color but wanted to get a better look at it. I was thinking white soft top white flares with gun metal rollcage and bumpers, white dash and thinking of painting the interior a tan with saddle leather stock seats.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
It is kind of an off color green. I like green but not real fond of that one. I have a 71 here that was painted that color. I just looks like a faded out metalic green to me. I did do a google search and there are few examples of the color on a ford truck.