• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Price Check on Aisle 5...72 sport Crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackster

Well, I waited and waited and wanted to avoid this, but the time has come.

This was the last of my toys and its time to liquidate. I need some help from you fellers to determine an accurate price for my crawler.

Here she is...

Bron3.jpg

Additional pictures can be found here: http://usera.imagecave.com/Trackster800/1972_Bronco/

The Specs:

1972 Bronco Sport
EFI 5.0 (Original Block ~30k miles since total rebuild)
NP 435
Dana 20 (Twin Stick)

Dana 44 Front (Spaced to full width): 4.88/Spool/Chromo Shafts
1-ton steering (Chevy TRE's), PS/Hydroassist, PB, Discs, Warn Hubs

Ford 9" Rear (Full width): 4.88/Spool/Chromo shafts

38x12.50 Super Swamper SX's on 15x8 Beadlocks. ~50% tread or better

Unsure about the suspension components, ~3.5" lift, wristed radius arm.

Body is on the rough side, however I've replaced all the rusted out floor pans and bedlined the interior. Have doors (with glass), however they are fairly beat up and not in that great of shape.

6-point cage tied to the frame. 2x4" rockers tied to cage/frame. Rear bumper has a spare tire swingout and gas can/cooler rack.

Fires right up, runs great and have had no problems driving it to/from the trails.

Located in Durango, CO

I have an idea as far as value, just wanted some help from the experts. :cool:
Will prob try to sell it locally first, then I'll post it online.

Of course I'm open to any reasonable offers right now ;)

Thanks for the help

-Luke

Trackster366 at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.